The secrets to immortality?

I want to live forever, and never go to hell. So might I ask you, not to give me false information?
I have cancer so I'm probably asking for a bit too much...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it exists personally.

What Girls Said 2

• Eat clean, exercise, laugh

• you can't be immortal.

• Well it was worth a try, I don't want my family to feel bad when I go...

What Guys Said 9

• Why don't read a few books or meet a few people who have died and came back.

In one of my classes I met a guy who told me he was a Gang Banger and he got shot, and his experiance when they thought was dead and came back changed his life. He does not fear death and has basically left all his former friends. When he told me that it really blew me away.

I have met a few people who have died and came back and all have a certain peace to them like they are just waiting and doing their best to help others.

I would say begin with writing all the things down that you are grateful for.

From a scientific point of view, you understand that energy can neither be created or destroyed it just changes forms. Burn some paper and it changes form and part of that form is heat and carbon. AirConditioning is the same thing, changing from one form back to another form and repeating over and over. Funny thing about AC is when it is 10 degrees fahrenheit many people know this is below freezing but an AC with a reversing valve on it can find heat, compress it and bring it inside to heat a house. This is called a heat pump. Now when you die, the energy of your life force changes form.

Don't listen to the fools on this site, they think that the bodies they live in are theirs but many do not have the skills to make a cake much less a complex piece of work called a human body, which is designed to take us through your predesigned journey in this life. If you hold your breath the body knocks you our and takes over. If you catch an infection the body protects and defends.

The secret is Jesus and being thankful. Good luck on your journey, All persons were born to die and while here improve the world.

• I was gonna make fun of you until I read that last part..

Sorry, no one can be immortal. Plus TRUE immortality, being you can not die from both natural & unnatural causes (like being killed), is actually really horrible.

Time goes by slightly faster as one gets older. Memory also deteriorates with age. So if you were to be 300 years old, you would most likely forget everything that happens each day. Also if you were to live for that long, a decade would start to feel like a month.

Also, unless immortality was hereditary, you would constantly watch your loved ones be born and die faster than you would realize. You would have to avoid any and all attachments to everyone in order to not experience agonizing emotional pain.

Your best bet is to both go to the best doctor you can afford, eat extremely healthy foods, and maybe find God or whatever religion's deity you'd be okay with worshiping.

• Unfortunately, genetics have their lifespan. It's weird, too, because you recreate most of your cells by every 7 years, but you still *age*! Every animal does that. It's weird.

• But if you're immortal and can't die then after the earth and the sun have died, you'll just be floating in space bored shitless.

• It's just as bad as dieing earlier than most. I'd rather be alone forever rather than just die without any hopes of survival.

There is no cure to cancer I've heard.

• Yeah, its a shame isn't it. Just remember that hope is the last to die.

• Well first off I feel really bad for you now :'( I am so sorry you have cancer bro is it life threatening? Anyways nobody knows if there is after life or if those religions are true.

• People with cancer has shorter lives...
      I just wish I wasn't born in the first place so people wouldn't have to feel bad when I actually do die.

• i know what you mean if I had cancer malignant I would hate my life too

• Has to do with telomeres, basically overtime DNA replication becomes faulty because it requires the snipping of the end portion of chromosomes. I don't know pal. I'll get back to u when I'm a legit doctor in like 15yrs.

• Seek God, surely he will be waiting.

• Thanks, but any ideas on how to make my family feel better even though I'm dead?
      Maybe a note or something?

• I've had somebody close die to me, and might sound crazy but I think she's visited me in my dreams a couple of times. It seems so real I get that she is alive somewhere feeling. Maybe you will be able to do the same. Peace

• We will all die. And so will the universe. Seek God.

• There's literally no way to do it. There are ways to extend your life, but for the most part you either need to be extremely rich or extremely lucky. Just hope you get better.

• So there is a way to prolong my life with cancer?

• Not with it, but you might be able to even though you have it.