Americans, how much of you believe what Fox News tells you?

• I fully trust everything they say
  • No, I don't trust them at all
  • Sometimes they speak the truth
    Vote C
  • Other (explain)
    Vote D
Well, it's good to see that most Americans don't trust or don't even watch major news networks like fox. A little faith in America has been restored.
To those 8 people who trust them, I suggest you get CBT treatment to relearn how you think

1422

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I trust NO American news corporation. Not Fox, not CNN, not NBC, not ABC, no one.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• Hahahaha!

Nothing, nothing at all. Those motherfuckers are crazy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWuE3KSgnOw
    They don't even comprehend the magic of Spongebob, for fuck's sake! Smh.

• Fox is all garbage and not to be believed or trusted.

• Keep in mind that any media presentation is biased but Fox/Faux News is one of the more obvious ones.

• I don't watch that crap at all.

• I never watch that crap

• Fox News is very biased so I don't watch it at all...

• I don't think they necessarily lie but I think they stretch the truth and are delusional.

• I don't even watch the news 📰!!! I rather watch something more interesting and more positive

• I don't watch Fox News ahah

• Nahh, I don't trust them

• I don't trust fox news at all

• I don't watch the news.

• nothing at all.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't even watch i

• I kind of believe it when it gives the time, but still check my watch. Other than that, nah! Why do I watch it then? Only when it is on in a place I am in, such as a restaurant. I think the writers there are the same ones who write the comics.

• Firstly not all Americans watch fox, and secondly I don't trust what any major news channel says, be it fox, cnn, msnbc, whatever, they all have a political agenda to push and tell every story in a different way.

• Yes, I had that first bit in mind -_-

Very true, That's why more people should get their info from alternative news sources like Russell brand, for example.

• Can anyone give an example of one lie they told in the past year? That isn't an opinion?

• They once did a newsreport on the cartoon spongebob because one spongebob episode featured him talking about global warming and Fox news got SO upset, they dedicated their entire tjme to writing it off has a "liberal conspiracy" lololol
      I know every news channel has their biases but Fox news is in a whole other ball park.

• Lol "except opinions"

• Well yeah, opinions can't usually be "lies". And from what I've seen, most Fox commentators have way more logic than other news people.

• I haven't met a single American that believes in what Fox News say.
    Back in Spain, Fox is probably the only American TV channel people know of, so when I came here I thought Fox was the most popular and believable. I thank all the people that screamed and laughed at me and told me how wrong I was and to not believe a word they say. Foreigners problems xD

• I'm quite pleased with the results, but there's always that one asshole.

• You misspelled Faux News

• I obviously take everything with a grain of salt, just like any media station.
    That being said, their ideas are generally more in line with mine, though their reporting is generally awful. You also see them often interpreting things in really weird ways. It's like, "Come on! Y'all don't need to do all that, just tell the truth. If you're going to represent conservatives, do it well -.-"
    In short, they pull a lot of crap. Much like every other media station.

• On rare occasions I read them. Out of curiosity with what kind of lie they came up this time.

• I don't watch them.

• Hell naw but I don't trust any mainstream media outlet

• they're just as reputable as any news source on tv

in other words 0

• this is amazing.

• faux news
    //////////////////

• Trust no one

• I believe everything the fox says!

• When flipping through the channels and I come across Fox I can't change the channel until they have some clip of obama (it doesn't take long)

• You can't really trust any media outlet since they all have an agenda. If you mix all the media outlet stories together you might have enough information to know the truth. That's why I favor frontline news or BBCnews

• White people love Fox News

• 21st century fox.

• Faux news is a propaganda delivery network. The smart people know that, the dumb people... well they watch Faux news.