What is your opinion of tinder?

i have had the app for 2 days now and i have mixed feelings. some guys are so rude while others are sweethearts. hmmm... dont know what to think of it yet. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• First, understand that tinder is a hookup app designed to find people who are down to fuck. It's not a dating site.

Second, like any other social device, it's only as good as it's users. Some guys will be douchebags, and others will be awesome. Just know that pretty much every guy using the app is swiping right on every moderately attractive woman he sees, in hopes of finding someone interested in letting him in her pants, because like I said. Hookup app.

What Guys Said 8

• I have used it but don't know if I would ever meet up with anyone. You will get rude people of both genders on it, it is just the way it goes. I do know tinder is so bad at draining your mobile phones battery flat so fast.

• I have none never been on it

• Never used, never even downloaded it. I guess it works for some, lots of my friends. One of my friends she hooked up with a freaking NFL PLAYER on there. Some backup I'd never heard of, but still.

• it is alright, a lot of girls just want to talk though. which guy would you rather sleep with the sweetheart or the rude dudes

• sweetheart 100%
      being rude is a total turn off, and i think i speak for all of us ladies

• I was able to go on multiple dates with different girls on Tinder. Though a lot of people say it's only for hookups but I really disagree.

• I love it lol. Have had good luck on it.

• Girls em I rude or sweet heart? 😂

• I never got a message on it so I don't know

What Girls Said 8

• I don't use it so don't know, I'm too paranoid someone I know will see me on there.

• this is actually so relevant to me because i have seen SOOO many guys i know and my actual cousin swiped right on me... MY COUSIN. he hasn't seen me in 5 years so he didn't recognize me but it was still disturbing.

• I haven't been on it long but I think you have to take it with a pinch of salt. a lot of guys are on there for one thing and can be dicks but some are nice. So Im just taking it as it comes, a bit of fun and if I find someone nice then thats great and just ignore the rude ones! :)

• Met my boyfriend through there. :-)
    You find mostly players there. But 1/10 is a nice guy. I met 4 nice guys. It's just a matter of luck.

• i do agree with you it is luck and depends on your area, luckily for me i got some cuties

• I've used it. Deleted the app along time ago though

• Honestly it's better to meet someone in person. Unless you have social anxiety issues, then online dating could be fun. be careful.

• Can't tell you I don't use it

• It's great if you know how to handle strangers. I'm dating a guy I met on Tinder now. We've been dating for 5 months already.

• It depends on what are you looking for. Do you want short-term rel? Hook ups? Casual rel? If yes, then you'll find them on Tinder. Most of guys there only wants sex/ons.