What was your first job?

Mine was at a Haunted House right after I turned 15. I ran around and scared people lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I rented movies at Blockbuster Video.

I just remember getting five free rentals a week, and I was in HEAVEN.

This was before the days of online streaming and tor**** sites, so it was a pretty big deal to 16 year old me.

• Brother, Blockbuster!!! So much nostalgia. Oh those were the days. Perusing the aisles for a movie. Next generation just won't understand.

• Haha, seriously!

And you go to the video store, only to find out that the movie you wanted is out of stock. Depressinggggggggggggg LOL

• Hahahaha so true. In my college town the local Blockbuster went out of business, I scored handfuls of DVDs for like $3-7 each.

What Girls Said 14

• The golden arches of hell, where I got yelled at by my managers for stupid shit like not ironing my shirt perfectly and got cussed at by crazy customers.

• I did a lot of babysitting starting when I was like 12 and then slaved away for my parents in general secretarial. I didn't fill out an actual W-2 until I was 18 as an office assistant.

• Lol, that's smart. Illegal, but smart :)

• I never made enough from baby sitting to declare anything and my parents never paid me so.

• Oh nice. Nvm then I'm sure it wasn't illegal, and even if it was that's not bad IMO! haha. I've purposely hidden income from the gov't--I think we all have.

• it was in retail in an accessories store.

• Sales assistant at a woman's accessory store. This was last year so I was 20.

• If babysitting counts, then that's my first job; i still babysit a lot of different kids, but for my first babysitting job i was 12 and i had to watch these two HORRIBLE kids Every week for freaking 4 euro's an hour😂😂

If babysitting doesn't count then, it's tutoring in French and Spanish for 25 bucks an hour

• My first job was taking over my beloved late grandfather's engineering and haulage business.

• I started modelling at 14 years old

• I was 13/14 and got payed for helping younger students with their homework :)

• My first job was at 15 too. I tutored kids.

• My first job was selling food at a festival.

• waitress at my mom's cafe

• my first job was as a dispencer at the pharmacy

• I see Mauritius lol that would NEVER happen in US with our regulations. I just had a good friend move from California-to-Mauritius. He loves it.

• Abercrombie and Fitch

• I started working at a dairy shop when I was 14

What Guys Said 5

• General laborer on a demolition crew.

Involved jack hammering tile, digging holes with a shovel, hauling out by hand old material from buildings and putting it into the dumpster. Carrying 2x4's and dry wall.

Fucking hated it but loved the money, bought my first motor bike with this job at 16.

• I was a fry cook at a local family/fast food spot. I think I was about 16. I remember buying my ipod classic with a paycheck and feeling like I just bought a Ferrari. Good memories.

• Oh yeah! I was a baller with my minimum wage. Wasted so much money on dumb shit like video games lol.

• Picked up trash for this shopping mall when I was 10. Did it Mon-Fri at 6am made me $14 every 2 weeks.

The people that worked at one of the restaurants would bring me something to drink and food.

Laugh about it now but still amazes me I did that when I was that young

• Don't you miss the big money back then? Big monnnaayyy

• Hahaha I would give up my job right now if that position was open.

• My first job was working at this place called the Enzymology Research Center, Inc or (ERC) for short. We just made digestive enzymes

• >_<

,,,,,,

• Most people just work at a fastfood joint, but you're blasting out digestive enzymes like a boss for your first job. Baller bruh, baller lol.

• I have no idea whats going on. I'm just laughing at that "Oh ok..." response

• 14 year old dish washer for one day