Why is it okay for women to hit men in movies?

Yet men can't hit a women.

People find it funny when a women hits a man. But if a man hits a women, its dramatic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because stupid bullshit dumbass reasons. If a girl hits me in an agressive way she's gonna get poped right back :l

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not sure I've seen one of these movies where a woman hits a guy for comedy. I just know in action movies you sometimes have girls hitting guys or doing some ninja thing and kicking guy's asses but then again I have seen actions movies where guys hit girls too but it's obviously not like in a dramatic "he abused me' me way. Just a typical action movie way. I've honestly never personally heard any body in my life openly saying they think it's OK to hit men or thought it was funny.

• in the antman trailer a female hits a man in the face for no reason. If it was the other way around it wouldn't have been acceptable.

• I haven't seen that movie yet nor the trailer.

• No gender should be able to hit one another. Violence is never okay no matter what gender it's focuses toward.

• it's not okay for anyone to hit anyone regardless of the gender

What Guys Said 1

• Because men have been turned into the default aggressor and women into the default victim.