Girls, I've been swooning over the following actors lately for various reasons but want to know how popular they are elsewhere? Just for fun?

• Matthew Lewis, aka Neville Longbottom (a now beautiful swan)
    15% (7)
  • Tom Hiddleston in the upcoming Crimson Peak (his butt you guys!)
    13% (6)
  • Ross Marquand, Aaron on The Walking Dead (hilarious celebrity impersonator too)
    2% (1)
  • The men of Magic Mike XXL (I was screaming in the theater during the first movie lol)
    7% (3)
  • Gustaf Skarsgård, known as Floki on Vikings (His brother Alex is pretty, but Gus is way more interesting as an actor)
    2% (1)
  • Michael Fassbender is always a favorite
    11% (5)
  • Seriously none of these guys strike your interest?
    50% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I like Alex Skarsgard better because he is taller, full head of hair and quite goofy. Sure he was really steamy in True Blood but he was also in Zoolander and when he does late night talk shows his laid back Swedish ways with a little humor comes out. Evidently his parents (Dad was the Fields Metal Math Prof in Good Will Hunting) liked to roam around naked and he has interesting bits on this. You prob like Gus cause you like his character which is fair.

Other than that I am 31 and have no idea who these other guys are. But good for you because it shows you have unconventional taste in men choosing to go for deeper qualities. That said you like their image not them.

I used to run sound and production for music venues. After several bad experiences with the lead singers of bands I liked that were just becoming successful I refused to deal with them directly either sending a staff member or having the drummer be the point man. That is unless other touring acts told me they were on the level. I liked the music but couldn't like it if they were trying to throw their newly acquired tiny weight around or abusing the audience.

Same with actors, just enjoy from afar. If you like that personality go after the real thing not the character. Best

• Thanks for your intelligent input. All of these guys are interesting and have a lot of depth (well okay, we haven't seen as much with the Magic Mike cast but still.) I'm glad someone sees what I mean 😉

What Girls Said 11

• I have no idea who any of these people are excel the character Neville Longbottom. I'm more of a Seth MacFarlane and Collin Firth kind of girl.

• JOSH HUTCHERSON!!!

• He's grown up to be one hell of a charmer, fantastic for a child actor

• I know! I've never really been all into celebs except him. Haha!

• dont know much about these actors and they are alright. Older looking, but what about Charlie Hunnam from sons of anarchy? YUM

• Mathew Lewis is bae. <3 <3 <3

• Michael Fassbender makes my heart pound!

• Nyeh. I'm more into the Hemsworths myself.

• 😍 Fassbender is sexy...

• you forgot Sebastian Stan , Dylan Kongos, and Riker lynch don't know em google it.

• Oh yeah I forgot about Sebastian Stan but I've only really seen his little part in Black Swan. That and I'm turned off because he has a girlfriend lol

• yeah I know lol about the girlfriend hahaha but the other two I listed would probably be on my list in order it would go :
      1.) Dylan kongos
      2.) Sebastian stan (but he doesn't qualify for real cause he has a gf)
      3.) Riker Lynch he is hot but im not really into blondes

• Sorry but I love Chris Pine ;)

• Bill is the hottest Skarsgård. As another user mentioned, Charlie Hunnam is totally worth swooning over.

• Tom! :D I'm really excited for Crimson Peak! The trailer looked sooo good... as did he. When you mentioned Vikings, Gustaf is attractive but Travis... I mean...

http://i.imgur.com/VFCUZHd.jpg

I saw Mad Max recently, so I'm into Tom Hardy again ha

http://i.imgur.com/bXbmXAZ.jpg

• Tom Hardy kind of dropped off the face of the earth lol. I haven't been consistently watching Vikings, but I used it as an example because enough people already don't know who Gustaf Skarsgård is by name. Travis Fimmel doesn't do anything for me, I haven't seen enough of his acting either.

• I loved Gustaf's supporting role in Kon Tiki. That movie is phenomenal, keep an eye out for its lead actor Pål Sverre Hagen too, he's kind of a Norwegian Ryan Gosling. I haven't been able to sit down and knock out my Netflix queue, some of Gus's movies are on there. There are a few others impossible to find unless you order a dvd in the correct region format. It'll be interesting to see what kind of work they'll both get with Vikings' popularity. We gotta hang in there lol.

• Oh good to know, thanks for the heads up! :) I'll have to search on Netflix for now lol.