Girls, This may sound weird but I wanna know lol?

I love Greek women. I always have. I am not Greek, I am Russian and Scottish.
Do Greek women date non-Greek men?
LOL thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Its probably a fetish. Just dont date someone simply because they're greek, make sure there's something else there...
    And yes, Im sure greek women date non greek men.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol. try dating georgians, they're actually very similar looking :D

0|0
    0|0
  • probably they do

0|0
    0|0
  • I know in Greek culture they look down upon interracial couples, gotta keep that Greek bloodline strong

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i am greek and i have dated non-greek guys but never for long because we have very different way of thinking ( at least with these 2 that i 've dated). But i would give it a shot with any guy i like no matter their nationality!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • I think that my religion would help a lot with a Greek girl because I am Orthodox and most Greek girls are Orthodox. Greek and Russian culture are fairly similar in many respects as well. HELLAS lol

• Show All
    • Ahhaahahhahaha yeah.. That would definatelly help!!! Especially if we are talking about marriage :p my grandma was russian and my grandpa was greek so if it worked for them i don't see a reason not to work for u too!! :p

• Yeah. I just like Greek girls a lot. It's like why I like the music I like: just part of who I am.

• Yah we do, most of the time they are more attractive

0|0
    0|0