I need help from honest non judgmental patient person who can help me decide what to do with the mess that is my life?

My life is pretty messed up and I really need someone who has experienced life and isn't bitter with the opposite sex preferably 28 and older please. And I will need someone who realize people make mistakes and have flaws I do not need anyone who it fairytale and rainbows and butterflies. Just honest options not formed by society bull. Can anyone help me and I promise it won't be easy but I really need help?

I need to message someone my whole life story and see if they can help me figure out where I need to go in my life from here cause I feel lost.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's your question? I'm pretty open minded and non-judgemental.

• I need to message someone my whole life story and see if they can help me figure out where I need to go in my life from here cause I feel lost.

• Oh wow! Great news! Stay strong, I'm sure it's going to be a hard journey. I'm always here if you need to vent or moan :)

• Thanks I appreciate it

What Guys Said 6

• well , before you stress yourself that much please calm down and be sure every problem it had a way out just to think about it and how to solve it becausei feel from your post that u are so stressed sp just talk and let it go out of you and be sure you will be fine , as psychology lover i can tell you believe in who you are and believe that once you start to share you will be really fine after taking out this huge mountain of problems out , i wish you will be better soon.

• I'm willing to give a crack at it. I'm 25 but I'm pretty mature and responsible and have my life on a good track. You can also always tell me you don't want my advice if you don't think I'm being helpful.

• What is the actual question?

• Well, as long as you don't go to New Jersey, you should be fine.

• Happy to assist and share my experience.

• You didn't state your problem. I cannot message you if you are anonymous, but feel free to message me.

• Tell me your life story I have been told I give amazing advice.

What Girls Said 2

• I can try. No guarantees though

• I'm not 28, but I have made my fair share of mistakes. So if you can't find someone I'm here. :)