Do you ever feel like you don't belong anywhere and you're a freak?

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt like that then I found the yghym and now i love my life and know ehere I belong :)

What Guys Said 12

• I don't think I'm a freak lol, just different. I've had a very unique life and I have't found anyone I can relate to when it comes to life experiences which does make me feel lonely at times. Then I realize how awesome my life is turning out and I'm so glad I'm not just your average boring person.

• That is a constant state of mind I live with, mostly at work.. Minus the "freak" part. But I feel isolated and I feel I do not have any real friends to hang out with. Main reasons
    1. I do not drink. So I do not go to happy hours etc.
    2. I do not speak Spanish.
    3. Every girl I talk to, gets pulled out or pulls out to rather be with the hot guys.
    4. Every guy I am in conversation in quickly gets distracted by the chicks and they move out at the first opportunity.

So, best way is to stay away from everything and just stick to your work and screw everyone.

• I never feel like I belong anywhere here
    but never have I felt like a freak.

When someone thinks I'm weird, it makes me happy
    because it means I'm different than them, and I wouldn't
    want to be someone, who found other people weird. ^.~

• Nope I don't lol.

• I do all of the time. Probably because I actuall don't really belong anywhere.

• don't feel like a freak but I do feel sometimes that i don't belong here

• All the time.

• Nah not really, feeling...'belonged'

• Yes I do and it suck. I want me become normal or at least someone could..

• Yeah sometimes, but I think it depends on the mood of the person.

• freaks move the world forward baby. im a freak and i love it. being "normal" will make you a forgetable littlw dot unworthy to be mentioned inthe history of humanity.

• All the time :P

What Girls Said 5

• It's a fact that I don't really belong anywhere, everywhere I go I always end up being an outcast. I just think I'm extremely misunderstood and people just aren't bothered to get to know me. I know it may be my own fault and it's fine. I'm used to it tbh.

• i sometimes feel like this when i feel really down

• I am nothing, i'm no one.
    What you are is who you are. That's what I learned from people.
    I'm a freak.

• Sometimes since I'm so odd

• All the time.