What are some animals that may go Extinct?

What are some animals that may go extinct and you know without looking on internet.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Well bees are on a nice decline. I am sure there is at least one South American creature on the list. White Rhinos last I heard. Polar bears, although they are making a new bear by breeding with Grizzly Bears. Pandas because they are to lazy to have sex.
    African Elephant probably will not as they slowly breed out those who have tusks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Um um um. Sabor tooth tiger? (Or however you spell it) UUUUH African elephants.
    Dolphins? No? Not Dolphins?
    I have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • NOBODY SAY PANDA!

0|0
    0|0
  • Humans if we keep destroying our planet

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• what's the point of not looking it up?
    www.worldwildlife.org/.../directory

0|0
    0|1
    • just to see if people know any animals which will go extinct.

• Pandas hopefully

0|0
    0|3
  • The Welsh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Common sense indeed

0|0
    0|0
  • white rhino amur leopard amur tiger etc there are many panda the list goes on lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Near the top of the list is Homo Sapiens...

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont understand why people are saying that?
      murder rates are down, general healthcare is at an all time high and as a result people are living to be very old.
      so then why?

• "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."-Mark Twain You seem to be missing the total picture... climate change and regional military conflicts (not to mention the activities of terrorist groups using more sophisticated weapons) are countering any claims about the quality and longevity of human life improving.