Do You Like America? What Is Your First Impression Of The United States America?

GAGers Do You Like America? What Is Your First Impression Of The United States America?

For myself, I am very very love United States America this country, My frist Impression Of The United States is the Hollywood movies , Celebrities and singers , Because since I was young teenage, I I started watching the American movies, Then listen American music, Especially American super heroes, Left a deep impression to me. I like most American stuff, I just love USA, There is no reason don't love this country, I called it my home land, American is everything to me. Of course The American girls is the best In my opinion, They are sexy hot, and open minded. Also America have the best hot sexy guys! I love LA and Miami, Kansas City, Detroit, Saline Lake City It just America Power Up! So what about you?

I made some nice pictures for this question, Maybe you can find some interests on it.

1 America Home Land!
Do You Like America?  What Is  Your First Impression Of The United States America?<br />

2 God Bless America

3 America Power Up & Cities/Hot Guys/Disneyland/Jesus bless America/Hollywood!

4 America Girls

5 America Super Heros

Most Helpful Girl

• It is one of the best places to live. We're free and safe. There's so much character and history, not unlike other places although there are things that are especially unique. There are some brutal stereotypes and assumptions made, though. I don't think I should even get started on that.

• You always make me shocked and surprised, Every time you are the most intelligent GAGer I ever seen, Thank you for join this question. by the way how did you have so much knowledges and eloquence at your age.

• I'm not leaving. I may not be on here often but I'll try to every day.

• Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• @Star_Lord Yes we have great movies here in the USA.. The land of freedom, the home of the brave. Only in America. We are celebrating Americas Birthday this coming July 4th Its a very big day here outdoor party's and BBQ and at night time all of the USA shoots off fireworks in honor of our freedom Americas Birthday. You should come here soon my friend

• All that great things is what I need, In my opinion, the United States is the best country in this planet, we have integrated a variety of cultures. Awwww Americas Birthday that's a big day for all the Americans. It's a holy day. Those parties and foods is it for free? That fireworks Will light the night sky of the United States. Freedom is the most precious thing. No place better than USA. Even my body not there be with you, But my heart will be there Celebrate this great festival with you! No matter where I am , I will stand for our country The United States of America

• Sure no problem, I got some pictures for you, I show you later!

• Awesome cool bro

What Girls Said 14

• America is boring since the only other countries next to us is Canada and Mexico. So not as much diverse as Europe . Plus the storm system can get kind of scary. Other than that it's not to bad here. Sucks having to drive any where you want to go since majority of places are really spread out. Plus this song pretty much summons up when I see anyone talks about the usa. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

• Sorry the girl younger than me 2y old, I know you try to blow my mind, I know who sent you here, But tbh, America never boring to me. You seems lost your faith to your country!

• Well, You can say anything you want, I don't mind! That sounds you trapped in the USA, Why so expensive to
      Europe now? Because the seasonal reasons or something else? But USA Is a kingdom of entertainment, Why you not satisfied with that? You sounds very yearn for Europe!

• First you have the cost to get a passport, price for a plane ticket which the cheapest for a 1 way is like 500-600 dollars, round tickets are like around 900-1000, then you have hotel expenses, food for money, then extra for shopping. Yeah all of that way much more expensive than just traveling to a state close to where you live in the usa. It's because the plane flights are really long which the shortest distance from the usa to Europe is like 7-8hours. I've traveled to different states in the usa and just how the people are and how everyone lives is basically the same. I would think that would be epic to go country hoping and seeing so many different things but not having to pay to much or travel to far.

• nice picture's, I love my country no place I'd rather be than home, home is where the heart is after all.

• Awwww, Thank you for join this question, and thanks for the complimentThat's what I wanna hear, Your country is the best in this world, cherish it, I love it too. America home sweet home! There is no place better than USA. God bless the USA, and all the Americans! wish our country getting more better in the future!

• It's quite normal, Every country has thier own issues, We just need to keep the faith and doing the right thing to our great country USA. Without our efforts America can't be better! But yes I agree with you no place I'd rather be

• exactly I agree 😊😊

• I'm in indifferent..

• Don't hate them but also not adore them. Their food is pretty shit and it's super religious and that causes things like not accepting homosexuality etc.
    I've heard that Americans are very expressive and their nature is pretty awesome.
    I would like to go there one time so I can see everything for myself.

• Lol, That sounds you only Interested in travel to USA. Yes American life is very expressive, But it's worthy. Because better environment and freedom.

• There are just as many super-atheist parts of America as there are religious fundamentalist parts.

• Y people hate American food so much?

• I love my country I love it it's the best here in cali got everything I need even have a forever21 lol so I'm a happy girl

• I love being here with my family and friends. And I do think America is a wonderful place to be. However, I bleed red, not red white and blue.

• That sounds great girl, Share some your red white and blue blood to me!

• I think America is ok but I don't like it hole lot I busted England once and I liked that more and I liked that there were small food porshions were as in America the food porshions are big and not small but one thing I do like about America is listing to boy bands and guy music artists and American movies

• So you think UK better than US? Are you a native American? But you can't just think England have some small food , Then they better than America, That's not fair. Even the America foods are big, But we have a lot of great foods and other things better than UK. by the way what kind of small foods?

• it's not just about food one thing I also liked about the UK is that there's lots to do and see and no I'm not Native American I was born in America and I'm from NJ but when I visited England they tons of small food porshions like pizza and I think pasta to when I went i would go to restaurants were the food was Italian and French and for breakfast in the mornings I would have eggs and bacon and the bacon didn't have white skins on the side it was just all bacon

• Who does not like America those have never visited it.

• I think if they have a chance visit the whole America , They will love it, Those people just very picky!

• i hate america it's the land of sin, and they don't really care about god that's just something they say to make it seem like their good but all they care about is money...

• My overall opinion is, that I don't like Americans. I like America, but not the people there. And the fact that they took Thor and Valhalla and buttfucked both of them into being like a fucking Loreal commercial, it's heartbreaking!

• I am half American, I enjoy living here. Half of my family is in the states, so it is nice to see them from time to time.

My impression is that it's very diverse. I have lived in 8 states, and travel to/through almost every state (except Alaska and Hawaii, which is on my bucket list). Each location was filled with various landscapes, dialects, weather etc.

Good job with the images btw!

• A crumbling empire... I do like America however

• A crumbling empire? That's not true! God protect this country!

• I love it here. I don't have much complaints. We are better off here then in 60% of the world

• I love America the way it was founded now a bunch of political dumb sh**ts are trying to change it from the America that you and I and any other true patriot loves

• Don't worried, God will keep an eyes on Americans, We will gonna be alright!

• Well, If you pm me, I would tell you, But I won't tell here!

• okay ;p

What Guys Said 10

• i luv their food

• That's great bro, What kind of foods you like?

• A Brit saying he loves American food. Go figure.

• @skadouchebag weird?

i was raised wid "big mac n fries"... although fries r belgian in fact LOL

• Not an American, just a foreign student in Massachusetts. What is America?
    Declaration of Independence
    www.monticello.org/.../...av_Pg1of1_doctored_0.jpg
    Constitution
    www.theindianreporter.com/.../...tutionFULL_p1.jpg
    Bill of Rights
    mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/.../228465222.jpg
    Brave Military
    www.defense.gov/afd/images/2015AFDPoster.jpg
    So do I like here? Yes, I definitely love it.
    And yes, American girls are really nice, hot and straightforward.

• Declaration of Independence is sacred, Can't be infringed. by the way bro you said you are an Asian, I was wondering where are you came from? Do you mind to tell me? You can pm me!

• This is what I think of your precious "Murkia"
    www.diexx88blog.com/.../murika.jpg

• Nope, That's not true. All my America on my borad!

• My dad hasthat exact image as his screensaver.

• I will not deny that our military is bloodthirsty, I'll give you that. But notice that we don't try to assimilate the countries we war with (at least not since Texas). While democracy has indeed been propagantstically overrated, you have to admit that the Middle East does need change, I mean, the women there are victims of civil rights violations, for crying out loud.

• i0.kym-cdn.com/.../13a.jpg
    I think little of it

• Oh you are from Latvia too? You must know there is a girl on this site, She also from your country too!

• I think she don't want to date her own country any guys. I am sure about that! So it's not your problem, It's her problem!

• Nah no need to blame her. She said she didn't want to date anyone from here. Whether that is true or not is not up to me and quite frankly not my business any more. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter at her, I wished her all the best, she did too, and we moved on. Simple.

• I fucking hate america im like most europeans lol

• Too bad there's the obesity epidemic and bloodthirsty military.

• So you love your country or not, It seems you don't like your country military too!

• I think MY country is basically a pretty good one, but it could be a lot better.

• I like Muricas varied climates

• It's ok I don't love it or hate it.

• My friends will blow my mind
    @Kiwifun
    @Musspaceshuttle
    They are very good friends of mine😊

• It's my home sweet home. It's not perfect, but I appreciate being born here and living here...

• That's good bro, Your home is my dream land! No country is perfect!