Do you often feel lonely?

Recently, I have felt like that more and more frequently and can't help it :') (i blame internet lol)

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I blame people who plant themselves at a computer desk 12 plus hours a day. I don't really feel lonley. I enjoy my alone time.

1|0
    0|0
  • hahhaa even if i'm alone 99% of da time... never felt lnely

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm I alone? Yes. Am I lonely? Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not often but if I do get feelings of loneliness I just text some friends or go play mulitplayer games on xbox, just keep busy with something and you won't feel lonely :)

If you need ideas ask me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but then I just forget about it and choose not to mope about any situation : )

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes bt then i say fuck this shit lets play video games or post my opinion on gag...

1|1
    0|0
  • A little, but I can't help it. I don't like talking to people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nahh.
    I like being alone sometimes, but I don't like feeling alone

1|0
    0|0
  • just spend time with your friends and/or do fun things :)

1|0
    0|0
    • even if i do these still i feel like there aren't many people i can talk to normally.. but that's just the problem of being shy u kno :D

• I used to be shy too, you'll get over it, f-ck what others think and just do u, there's 300Milliion+ people in America I'm sure u can find someone u can talk to "normally"

• that's so sweet of you ♥ yeah i agree that it's very important to not care about what others think, shy peeps have problem w/ this haha
      by the way i live in poland :D but want to move to usa so badly

• Internet's fault, everybody is in the same situation but a lot of people pretend to have exiting lives

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Nope...
    Oddly enough.

I like being alone. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I hardly feel alone. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i'm so lonely.. All the time, almost.
    I miss my friends.. :(

1|0
    0|0
    • what about them? :(

• Show All
    • they miss u too, for sure.. make up with them asap :)

• Make new friends, don't be desperate, forgiving someone just cuz you're too lazy to make new friends isn't really a good reason to forgive them. I'm not saying I'm right, but think about what I said and do what you want, good luck! :)

• Yeah :( ; it's my own fault though really, I don't participate enough.. (like Charlie from Perks Of Being A Wallflower haha). I'm really introverted so I only really tend to want to contact my 'favourite' people..

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel desperately alone despite being loved by many.

1|0
    0|0
    • I watched something the other day called "the last lecture" by randy Pausch, he's a professor and Carnegie Melon University, he got cancer and had 3 months to live and he gave 1 last lecture look it up on youtube

in it he says, would you rather be Tiger or Eiore? (winnie the pooh characters)

• @john52461 Tigger every time.