Has anyone here ever moved to a different country? If yes how was the experience?

Also where did you move to? If you don't mine saying :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I have done so twice actually :-). I have first lived for about 2 years in the US (I am from Switzerland) when I was 18 and then I moved for 1 year to South Korea when I was 22 (my girlfriend comes from there). Both experiences were awesome, very unique and very different from each other. I think they also helped me a lot to grow up, learn more about myself and about the world and make some experiences that other people at my age didn't make. I love getting to know new cultures, new people, new mentalities, new foods and learn new languages. But of course there were also a couple of very rough times that I had to go through. I had to get used to some things that were very unusual to me more that really bothered me. I also had to handle problems on my own, without the help of my parents. When I was in Korea, I had some major health problems for several months and I'm not sure if I could have gone through those without the help of my sweet girlfriend (I guess I could have, but not nearly as well). But in a way I also appreciate those negative experiences because they too, taught me quite a lot. So yeah, both very great experiences and I'm still very happy I was brave enough to do them. They're also nice because I now built a special type of relationship with these countries. Both, the US and South Korea mean quite a lot to me, I miss them and I almost feel sort of home when I can go there again.
    I love travelling and living in foreign countries. I would be great to do it again some time... somewhere else where I haven't been yet ;-).

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, I have lived in America, Canada, Romania, and Curacao. Romania is good only to visit. Canada kicks-ass other than the cold, America was... I rather not go there, and Curacao was kick-ass as well, especially because of the heat!

• nah no... it'd b fun though

• Nope, but I wanna move to Canada 😢

• Yes when I was 4 I moved from Iraq to America and arrived at 6 years old it was fun and cool

What Girls Said 0