If a guy only look at her eyes instead of the rest of a girls face or body or only makes eye contact with her, does it mean he will be a good lover?

Most Helpful Guy

• If that was the case, I would be the best lover in the world hehe

it probably means, he is gonna make eye contact when you guys have sex too.

• What does it mean when a guy keeps making eye contact and doesn't look anywhere else?

• Hope I've helped enough to deserve your Most Helpful response :)

• Yes you have helped lol
      Thank you :)

What Guys Said 4

• There is literally no correlation. Anywhere. At all. He could be looking into your eyes but he could be thinking about your body or looking at it when your back is turned. But honestly, all that means is that he thinks every part of you is attractive. Not just your eyes. Maybe that'd make him a better lover. I don't know. There's no science behind any of this.

• No, it means he is smart and cultured enough to know it is bad form to leer at a woman before you have a right to---like when she is unclothed, in your bed.

• So its ok to lock eyes with her whenever he sees her?

• Well, it's a judgment call. He should give you prolonged enough eye contact to send the message that he is interested without making you uncomfortable.

• Nope, just means he's more into face than body, which is most guys. Hell, most people are like that in general

• hahaha don't judge on just that, but it's good that he sees you as a person and not just as some sexy lady

What Girls Said 1

• No, I don't see the correlation.