Do you want to know what harassment (non sexual actually is)?

WHAT ISN'T HARASSMENT

. It is not harassment if someone keeps on messaging you online if you never messaged them back telling them you don't want them messaging you. You can't make up your own definitions of harassment. Look it up. Yes they should take the hint that you don't want to talk to them but it is not harassment.

WHAT HARASSMENT ACTUALLY IS, IS LISTED BELOW

. It is harassment when you messaged them back telling them you have no interest in talking to them or whatever, but they keep messaging you anyways after that. THAT is harassment.

. It is harassment if you told someone in person that you don't want to talk to them anymore, but all of a sudden they message you online. Regardless that you if you message them back or not online, telling them you don't want to talk to them, the reason this is harassment because you told them in person, earlier on that you don't want them talking to you anymore.

Ok so this is what non sexual harassment actually is. You can't be making up your own definitions of harassment just because you think it is harassment. That is as dumb as someone knowing a certain food is a fruit but they call it a vegetable anyways because they feel like it.

I know from Law class people

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• So where do you get those definitions from?

• @BlueCoyote I got it from law class, and these were examples. People can't make up their own definitions for things. It is immature.

• Harrasment-the act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands.

• @James0 what I said about the online messaging, you have to tell the person something and if the person keeps on doing it, then that is harassment. That has to happen in order for it to be harassment. I learned it in my law class. The professor set examples and these were some of the examples.

• Yes and no, I answer with yes and no because you can argue both :/ prof would give cases such as freedom of speech. what he taught us best was that there are more then one ways to look at any picture.

• @James0 whatever man. It is all so confusing.