What are your thoughts on breastfeeding? Public breastfeeding?

I don't know why so many people frown upon public breastfeeding, I think it's a beautiful thing! It encourages other women to breastfeed their baby. I breastfed both my kids till they were about 1 1/2 old and I also breastfed them in public I was covered of course with a blanket but I don't know why I got so many weird looks? Smh, I was feeding my child people! Girls I high encourage u to breastfeed your future kids, it's an unbelievable and beautiful experience!

Most Helpful Girl

• i breast fed my kid till 1.5 years but could not do the public feeding thing i would just pump before i go out, or go do it in the car. I just wanted to avoid those looks lol. i understand your point im just more of a shy person and can't stand judgement.

• 👏🏻👏🏻 at least you feed your baby what's best! I didn't pay no attention to all the weird looks, I'm open minded, the way I look at it is my babe had to eat and I was there for him 😊

• I agree, boobs are seen as sexual objects and people forget their purpose in life!

• Yay thanks :D

What Guys Said 5

• i don't have a major problem with it as long as it is discreet and not just boob out in front of the world

• I believe it a natural and necessary thing. Women in my town held lots of breastfeeding sit in protests in public places in my town after a breastfeeding mother was thrown out of a cafe and now its normal to see breastfeeding mothers in public places and nobody bats an eye lid. I had a bad experience with a female anonymous gager who asked the same question but in a ranty way and dismissed everyone who disagreed then blocked them from their opinion boxes while making sure she had the last word with a parting insult. It was ludicrous and she was off her trolly take a its lmao funny www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1519552-do-you-agree-with-a-woman-s-entitlement-to-breastfeed-in-public-in-a

• It's more the women that just flop out a t it in public that causes a bad name for all mothers if you conceal it I think it's fine

• but don't guys like seeing a boob? or is it in the context that is traumatizing for men do you think?

• I don't agree with that, because what's one thing guys do during sex? Suck on your breast! And guess where they got that idea from?

• And I agree with @LonelyLillie13

• "cute baby"

• it is as normal as two teens kissing on public.. Nothing to hide

What Girls Said 2

• I answered something similar on here just yesterday. I'm totally with you when it comes to breastfeeding. It's definitely a great thing and very much natural. I have no problem with women doing it in public like you. I guess some people like myself just don't like when women show everything and don't do it discreetly but you cover with a blanket which is really amazing and kind of you to take others into consideration.

• Awesome! And yea haha I wasn't gonna flash the world lol

• At home I don't care tho lol

• I believe it is just fine and people should leave u alone if that's what u choose to do I tried it with both of my children sadly neither of them could take my breast milk because of medical complications but I would welcome any mother to at least try to breastfeeding their baby

• My girlfriend is two weeks from giving birth to her first should she be able to express milk already or is it to early? Hope u dont mind the question

• Hmmmm I think she does but maybe she needs stimulation from the baby

• Cheers will remember that