Feel regret after giving so much homework to students why?

I gave so much homework to one of my student. Though it is useful for student. When student left the class i saw student's sad face. Then i also think that i gave student so much homework. i am feeling regrat for this. Is it good or bad. Though homework is useful for student, but i can not see my student sad too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally believe students don't learn much from homework, It's important to keep most of the learning in the classroom.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• As a former student that had a teacher that gave so much hw, it's useless. My more then half the students failed that class, this was 4 exact same classes he was teaching.

Hw helps tells the teacher if the student understand but most teacher never spend enough time to make sure the students are ready for the exam with all that is needed to be taught. Schools these days are more do or die

• then next time give less!

• You're a teacher? lol

• why lol? what you think teacher is not a good profession?