How do I report someone on here for sending me death threats?

Most Helpful Girl

• on the comment you can click on the red flag in the top corner and select offensive, if the person is continually harassing you with threats you can go to their profile and report them on there for offensive posts and block them after setting your profile to private so they cannot contact you anymore

What Guys Said 7

• bee-tee-dubs you can also take online death threats to your local law enforcement. have them fuck that person up by tracing them down :P

• here on the website? click the flag to the right of their posting or message. Then send an in site email to the website and be specific that it is a death threat.

This is the contact link http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

• just go 2 his profile and click a button dat looks like a flag

• Block them. Click on their name and then select block.

• Click on your own name and icon at the top right of your screen. Hit 'edit profile' and scroll to the bottom. Then click on 'Contact us'. Be very emphatic. They aren't as quick as they should be.

• Go to The profile and hit the flag.

• @girlsaskguys is a user you can pm.

What Girls Said 3

• Click on their username. There will be a flag at the top of their page. You can select "harassment" and it will report them to admin. You also have to option of blocking them.

• Just scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a link to make contact with Admin.

If I can help in any way then please, please please, pm me.

• I don't know honestly I've bee tryin to figure that out because there was this very disturbing picture on here...