What do you think about '' Allahu Akbar '' ? What imagine become?

I am not Muslim but I live in muslim country , I can speak little bit English . My question is what does another countries think about Allahu Akbar : ) ?

I live in Turkey

Most Helpful Guy

• "Allahu Akbar" -- despite its literal meaning -- is the chant of death for Islamic Supremacist Butchers as they behead men, women, and children; bury people alive; throw homosexuals off the rooftops of tall buildings; detonate suicide bomb vests; fly airplanes filled with passengers into buildings; gun down soldiers on military bases; murder journalists in places like Paris; and otherwise generally cause death, mayhem and destruction in the name of Allah the Great. If I were to ever hear the shout of "Allahu Akbar" I would fully expect some horrible event to occur immediately after.

• Hmm...

• @Omar5881 Here's is the story reporting the Al Jazeera poll findings:

www.express.co.uk/.../Islamic-State-support-Arab-world-poll-finds

• U didn't listen to me right? Al jazera belongs to terrorists and they give wrong numbers and everything, if u don't want to believe me it's ur call but I am telling u the truth if u don't want to believe it don't call us a killers, do u know how it feels when u and ur mother being called a terrorist coz she wears the headscarf do u imagine it my mother the most important person in my life, I am sorry sir but u need to reconsider this again

What Girls Said 2

• I relate it to terrorism because I only ever see terrorists say it before/after they commit a terrorist attack.

• Yeah that what they do and it's wrong but we use it on prayers, what isis and terrorists are doing they just want to get us back in the old centuries and they think that's the way and Islam deny isis and all terroristic actions

• So my remark wasn't because "I've unnecessarily taken offense" it was just an explaining for you so you can relate it to the Islamic prayers instead of terrorism next time. Actually no offense was taken :)

• You appeared to be offended and you asked how I'd come to that conclusion so I explained.

• It's just the Islamic declaration of faith, isn't it? "Allah is great"?

What Guys Said 9

• I know it's not a negative thing to say, but to be honest, I usually associate it with something negative.
    I saw a video of ISIS, made by them, where 90% of what they said was "Allahu Akbar!!!" They were shooting some people while screaming "Allahu Akbar!!!" so that got stuck in my mind.

• Allah Akbar? I think of it the same way Christians say Dear Lord and Amen.

• Only times I picture it being said is in prayer or, I'm sorry to say, with one's thumb on a detonator.

• huh? explain...

• It's simply the Islamic version of "hallelujah" or "oh my god".

• Im about to die

• another troll... OMG. If you are from an Arabic country, tell me what you say when someone hands you change at a store. That, you can't look up on the web...

• Last words of a suicide bomber.

• It's just like Americans LOVES saying 'Oh my God'!!. Seriously they do. I don't know why