I keep having dreams that make me lonely?

I keep having dreams that make me lonely.

I don't know, it seem like every night for past few months I've been having dreams where I'm around friends or girls that I want to get know. But at the same time it's like I'm still alone in my dream, even during the ones where I'm hanging out with friends. Basically even in my dreams it feels like I'm alone and not accepted. Anyways, I usually end up waking up lonely or depressed.

I mean, I'm almost 27, and I haven't even had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not your dreams that make you lonely... It's your thought process which leads to your dreams.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You need to concentrate less on the fact that you are alone. The more you are concentrated on being alone, even if you are with friends, the more depressed you will become. Try changing something in your life, and you might feel the difference for the better.

• guess u r afraid that u'll end=up being alone?

• I feel the same way, and i know i'll become you in five years.