Do you like craft beer/microbeers?

okay for the bar i am thinking of opening up i am thinking of selling only craft beer and not selling major beers such as budweiser or heinken. what do you think of this idea me only selling craft beers and no major beers at my bar also do you like craft beers

Most Helpful Guy

• heck yeah although if you open said bar you probably should have some of the stock choices (miller lite, bud light, etc) just to avoid sort of alienating a whole crowd.

I live near Philadelphia and there are lots of bars that sell on micro brews or craft brews. some only sell the brews the make (like Victory or Yards) and then there are places who primarily sell craft and micro brews but also keep some of the tried and trues on hand for those who want them (for example my wife. for some reason she loves miller light. she drinks craft beers but doesn't like to drink more than one due to the high gluten contents... I primarily only drink craft brews but if we go out I like to know the place has something for my wife as well)

What Girls Said 2

• yes, I love craft beers. I'm not a fan of beer in general but there's this one type of craft beer that's local and unfortunately my favourite flavour is available only seasonally. I'll be sure to stock up! :P
    www.thebeerstore.ca/.../...CanBtleGlass322x344.jpg
    (&I love going to the craft beer market that comes to a town near me every year. My boyfriend and I have gone 2 years in a row already and plan on paying a visit again this year. :) )

• I don't really like beer in general. There is a brewery in Brussels that I like though - Mort Subite.

What Guys Said 3

• only kraft mayo LOL

• yes, I'm so sick of budweiser or any other form of major brand of beers. I do like Hoegarden.

• YES. Craft beer is a win win