Why I lost interest in everything?

Though i have no negative thinking about life. I lost interest in everything. I am not interested in things that i am doing earlier. Not interested in activites i used to do. Even in movies or serials i watch same serials again and again and not even want to watch new serials. and even in state of mind where i do not know what to do. I am not doing anything just do not know what i am doing. Feeling sleepy or tired most of the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You might have mild depression. Go to the doctor's before it becomes severe.

Here are some tips

- go out with friends more

-do the things you used to do even if you lost interest. Even if you feel exhausted, to it till you like it.

-exercise in the morning for at least 30 mins
    -get massages to release tension

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Lack of sleep, lack of exercise, poor nutrition?

• ya i am not doing exercise and i am taking sleep of 10 hours.

• I would try to stick to 8 and at least exercise a couple of times a week. When I stopped exercising I wasn't sleeping as much and I lost all motivation to do everything outside of work.