Guys, when you chat with a girl?

what is that will make you find her interesting? (except appearance if there are photos)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Discovering that she has passions, hobbies, that she is intelligent, and actively likes to learn about things other than celebrities, gossip, and clothes.

What Guys Said 12

• Just having a unique personality (in a good way). I've found that girls with interesting personalities are pretty hard to come by. I usually ask the question "what do you like to do for fun" to girls I just meet, and the majority of answers are either hanging out with friends, netflix, smoking, or "I don't know." -_-

So if you are working on improving at talking to guys, try to do interesting things that you can talk about, ask them questions about what they like (everyone likes to talk about themselves), and do your best not to reply with just one or two words.

• If she likes my homemade spaghetti wid ketchup

• ok for real.. have you even had spaghetti "wid" ketchup lol?

• @consultant tons of times... i eat spaghetti wid kethcup or mayo mostly

• The ability to hold a conversation and not just reply "lol nice" to everything you say to her.

• Similar interests

• I don't know. If she's just good to talk to, funny, obviously a good person, and some other stuff I guess.

• Just getting along, having similar interests, it's nice to talk to a cute girl and a girl who likes you too but it gets boring fast if you can't hold a conversation and don't have anything in common to talk about

• her personality, pleasantness and friendliness. Plus her sense of fun and humour :)

• Her personality, personal interests, the knowledge about various things.

• Having common sense as well as sense of humor.

• her hot lips and hair

now block me or I'll take my opinion back.

• If she's funny

• I like women who aren't afraid to admit to their mental strengths. I don't like women who dumb themselves down and expect me to do the same. Sheesh!!