How to earn money for teenagers :) ?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on your age (usually 16 and above) you can apply to legal jobs like restaurants, etc.

Check Craigslist for small gigs like mowing lawns, etc.

Ask your friends if they know anyone who is looking to pay someone for small time jobs, etc.

Sell some things on Ebay

Use Amazon Mechanical Turk to do small jobs like fill out forms and get some money:

https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

If you're not afraid of media, make a Twitch or a Youtube channel and set up a partnership if you have enough viewers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• waitress, hosting bussing in a restaurant
    work in retail
    during summer be a camp counselor
    lifeguarding

0|1
    0|0
  • Get a job at the local grocery store, restaraunt, fast food restaraunt, or mow peoples lawns or babysit.

When i was in HS, i mowed lawns for people. I remember making over 100 dollars a month, and i was literally the first person to get my drivers license and a car to drive in Sophomore year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a job in a supermarket or something like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how job laws are where you live, here you're allowed to do a job along with school from 15 on.

0|0
    0|0
  • babysit, it'll be part time and you can do your homework while carefully watching the kid

0|0
    0|0
  • Movie theater job is good for ur first

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• McDonalds, Taco bell, Burger King.

0|0
    0|0
  • Babysitting, take care of your neighbours dogs, mow their lawn, sell things on amazon and ebay, search for part time jobs where they accept teenagers.

0|0
    0|0