Agree or Disagree: Being a president of a country (particularly the US) or at least being in charge of a country would suck because of?

how impossible it is to please everyone in your country?

Think of it this way, if you were a president of a country, then expect millions of people in the country venting and ranting on their computers. Expect to hear remarks on the internet and even in the real world such as:

"He/She is only making the economy worse."
"He/She is turning this into a welfare country.”
"Our Justice system sucks thanks to our president."
"The country's racial and sexist prejudice is still being perpeptuated thanks to our president.",
"Our president is turning this into a PC Anti-White Country.",
“Fuck this country and its Anti-Male, Misandric, Gynocentric bullshit. Our president is to blame.”
“Our president is letting our president being infested by dirty illegal immigrants”
“Our unemployment rate has increased thanks to our president.”
"Why the fuck won't our president do something about this racist and sexist injustice?"
“Why the fuck is our president making us waste our tax dollars on this bullshit?” and so on.

Now, obviously I know the it's impossible for anyone in the real world, regardles of their occupation or lifestyle to please everyone but I still like to discuss more about this topic here on GAG. The one phrase that I would like say about this topic in a nutshell is "As I grew older, I realized that it’s impossible to please everyone but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.”

• Agree
  • Disagree

Most Helpful Guy

• Being the president isn't about trying to please everyone. It's about making sure our future is prosperous. Current presidents typically can't do a whole lot to change the present. It usually takes years for their policies just to take effect and sometimes decades to see the actual results. You're never going to make everyone happy and a president shouldn't care about this at all. It's about being intelligent, strong willed and ethical enough to make the decisions that will lead the country to more prosperity. Things that frankly our entire government have been lacking for quite some time.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with this completely.

• That's pretty much the reason why president's age so fast while they're in office. Super stressful.

What Guys Said 5

• Americans are as dumb as it gets when it comes to politics. So even when you do everything right, they will hate you because they got fired from their job or because the sales tax went up in their city.

• Pretty much. No matter what you do millions of people are gonna hate you for some reason or another.

• You get blamed for everything

• I'd say fuck the people... they voted me in... the country's mine for 4 years.

• because the people are too dumb to see what good I do