Why are comedians miss understood an some times people think they go too far?

Everyone in a while I see on the news Daniel Tosh, Louis C. K est... joke went too far! Then I go and watch their routine and it's funny, they just pushed social norms or joked like friends would around a few drinks. I can access a situation or comment an my brain quickly plays scenarios that would be funny and quickly make a joke. I consider myself a closeted stand up (since I've yet to try it) But everyone says I'm very funny.

I have a weird rule for myself that I'm about 80/20 for the stuff thy I come up with on the fly it's either very funny or very bad taste, but feels like I can't filter it or sometimes I have to say it. I wonder if people with that sort of "gift" to make jokes just have an imagination that can make up random jokes over anything an have a hard time filtering it. But obviously a lot of comedian have manage to become successful being PG, but the truly amazing ones that are considered legends where pretty foul. Are some comedians unable to filter and this make them miss understood?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Because people like being offended. Same with how everyone wants to be part of some sort of oppressed minority.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Not everyone has a sense of humor. Some people get offended more easily

0|0
    0|0
  • its just a joke!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• basically most comedians r totally different irl

0|0