Poll: Are you still afraid of the dark?

People make fun of me because I still am :(

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm afraid of the dark only if I'm alone in the dark, that's also why I always sleep with a night light on, haha. But when I'm with soneone, I love the dark, not scared at all. It's just that if I'm alone in the dark, my mind starts playing tricks on me and I imagine stuff I don't wanna imagine.

What Guys Said 8

• yeha i poop my pants

• Depends where I am. If I'm somewhere I know, I'm not scared. If I'm somewhere I'm not familiar with, I get a lift cautious

• I try not to think about scary movies but instead think about if I was in a love scene with an attractive woman.

• I don't fear anything, but that's cause I have psychological problems.

• I can't afford to be afraid of the dark anymore because I'm male.

• Depends on the surroundings if im roaming arnd in my home in dark then nah or if im in Amazon then yah i will be afraid... Coz its dark nd its wild.

• Not afraid of the dark,

but afraid of things IN the dark!

• no lulz i was when i was 10

What Girls Said 17

• Don't listen to them. Making fun if other people's fears isn't funny. I'm not afraid of the dark, but sometimes I get chills when it's dark and I'm all alone. It's only human. And I don't think the fear of the dark is possible. We're just afraid of what the darkness is hiding.

• Yeah I am lol.

• No, I love it !

• No, it soothes me.

• Sometimes, when I think about it.

• Only after scary movies.

• I used to be until I realized if there were monsters they'd be able to see me when the light is on and they wouldn't be able to see me if it's dark. So I prefer the dark.

• Sometimes I am Idgf though not seeing things is scary sometimes. I still run and jump on the bed when the lights are out. I mean shit of something grabbed my feet and pulled me under and then I died. Yeah extreme. The dark is terrifying !

• No.
    I used to be terrified, but now I get irritated when someone leaves the tv on a door cracked or something.

• In the world we live in I dont blame you. I used to be, but not sure if I am now as I've always had some kind of dim light on at night. Mainly because I get up about 3 times a night to pee lol. But that means when I'm in a situation where there is no light on at all for example a sleepover I feel more vulnerable I suppose.

• sometimes lol

• hell yeah. I'm afraid of not being able to see. O. O

• Yes I'm still afraid of the dark :(

• I am when I am alone.

• I actually love the dark. Unless there's someone to tickle me :(

• I actually love the dark. I only get scared when I hear strange and scary noises.

• Hell yes you should see me run up the stairs 😂😂