Which out of these European countries would you most want to live in?

What is the reason for your choice?

• England
  • Sweden
  • Germany
  • France
  • Italy
  • Switzerland
  • Croatia

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweden I like the landscapes and I hear they're big on veganism and vegetarianism. France would probably second.

• Stockholm and Oslo to have this interesting rubbish system where they have a network of pipes underground and a slot in your kitchen. You put your rubbish down it the moment you are finished with it and it gets sucked away. Much better than having a rubbish bin.

• Kind of like a sink garbage disposal but on a larger scale? And where does it get sucked to?

• Yeah kind of like a sink garbage system but I think you put it down a slot and I think it gets sucked away strait to where the city council dispose of the rubbish.

What Girls Said 6

• If language wasn't a problem - Switzerland (so beautiful) or France. But taking everything into account, would have to sat England. Although, I don't really wanna live there. I don't even wanna live anywhere in Europe .

• Haha, thank you, but I've done a lot of research already so I'm pretty educated when it comes to New Zealand. xD

• Haha right ok then. No problem.

• Aww you should have put Ireland in there... but France cause i can speak French and its a beautiful country, the people are nice and the food is amazing

• Meh only got so many options can't put every country in... I have never been to France.

• Yeah I know😂 France is unbelievable... I highly recommend visiting it

• On that list Italy. One general if probably lie in the Netherlands because I have tons of friends from their and they all said it was awesome

• Where's Spain?

• Are you from Spain?

• No I'm from The Netherlands, but I would love to live in Spain. Too bad it's economically struggeling. I just continue visting there.

• Oh haha I ran out of options to add Spain in. LOL

• Spain, then France

• England, it's where I live. I did live in Germany, I liked it but there is no place like home.

• England used to be an awesome country, its going down hill pretty quickly though and I dont like the look of our future under a conservative government.

• @Rincewind I live in New Zealand so if you have any questions about my country feel free to ask. I also know a lot about Australia.

• @asker

once i finish my degree, i actually plan on emigrating, and NZ or Australia are the top of my list. where abouts in NZ do you live?

What Guys Said 15

• Sweden. Switzerland looks cool, but I feel like it's gonna be super expensive.
    Italy is corrupted as fuck, and if it wasn't for this I probably would have chosen it.

Sweden looks better, both society and government, but it may be too cold.

• Italy first, France second

• I already live in Croatia, but I would like to live in Sweden, Ireland, or Switzerland.

• All those other countries would be much colder than Croatia though wouldn't they?

• Yes, but I prefer colder climate ;)

• Switzerland for sure then in this order
    Germany
    Italy
    England

• You should have put Ireland in :(
    But yeah I'd pick France. Nice weather, good food and I'm fluent in French :)

• Everyone wants their country in and not enough options to do it. France sounds perfect for you then. What city or place in france.

• Well I never really liked Paris. The people are very ignorant, selfish centred and don't like foreigners too much. They'll turn their nose up at you and waiters will roll their eyes if you can't speak French.

I always preferred the south of France. It also has much nicer weather :)

• Yeah the South of France does have much nicer weather. Nice hot warm summers, nice beaches. What you said you experienced in Paris is just strait out rude rolling their eyes. I think people like that think "If you are going to come to my country at least learn to speak the language". I don't think that way, the only thing I think is it is the people acting the way you have described being rude.

• hmm would like to give Switzerland a try out of curiosity not far either just a hop over the pond : )

• I would say England or Sweden but its too cold there so I'd say Germany.

• It would say England because I speak English so there no learning curve. Well except learning the metric system that is.

• Oh yeah England measures everything in metric apart from speed they measure that in imperial. I understand metric well as I live in a country that uses the metric system.

• Cool would you go to Paris or some smaller place in France?

• Smaller rural place as I don't like cities.

• I‘m most attracted to France or Switzerland...

• England. Which I do. Yay :-)

• I've been to all of them actually the best one that I wish to live in later in my life is England

• Already living in Germany it's awesome, second choice would have been Sweden.

• What city in Germany?

• Beer with BBQ sounds awesome.

• It is awesome. It is very traditional New Zealand style that.

• Where are the Scandinavian countries? Beautiful landscapes, peaceful living, wealthy country.

• Where's SLOVENIA!!!