Guy's, if you were interested in a girl would you want to communicate via email/text, talk on the phone or arrange to meet up in person?

This guy choose to talk to me on the phone.
What does that mean?
I emailed him first about work to check his response.
I thought he would reply via email but he ask to speak to me on the phone. Why choose the phone when we could have met in person or he could have replied via email? Is he playing hard to get?

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally really like emailing. I hate calling people (especially if they are strangers or if I don't know them well) because I always get all awkward and I say stupid things. And if that person was a girl that I have a crush, it would be even worse. Meeting in person would very nice on the other hand. I think my favorite way would be: first some emailing, then meeting in person, then some more emailing and text messaging, meeting in person again, and only calling in the very end, either if we're already dating or if we're almost dating.

• When he emailed me to say he will call me when he is free, I replied to say that if he was busy he could reply via email. Which he completely ignored and called me later that day.

What Guys Said 2

• I personally choose to arrange and meet up in person with someone I like. Email and texting is also fine.

• Some face to face interaction is must at begins than u van switch to any suitable mode

• We have spoken a few times in person but only about work.

• Try to change topics than

What Girls Said 1

• meet in person.

• But this guy choose to talk on the phone.
      What does that mean?
      I thought he would reply via email but he ask to speak to me on the phone. Why choose the phone when we could have met in person or he could have replied via email?

• I think he is shy. Win his trust by being polite and predictable. See if he opens up over time.