Girls, Who would you find hotter, a guy who can sing, or a guy who can play guitar?

• Sing
    60% (27)
  • Guitar
    40% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
So what i have gathered from this poll is... I should sing and play the guitar ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

18

Most Helpful Girl

• BOOOOOTHHH!! But if I had to choose, a guy who can sing. It's so awesome.

• Hahaha yeah both would be the best I guess lol I'm thinking of learning the guitar this summer! can't wait.

• Thanks! it will be interesting for sure... i will probs fail at it xD

• Thanks for MHO :))

What Girls Said 17

• Most dudes who say they play guitar can't actually play guitar. They learn like Wonderwall and Good Riddance and call it a day because that's enough to "pick up chicks." As a classical guitarist, I'm not impressed by that. A good singing voice, however, is something that can't be taught easily and requires more talent than idly strumming a few power chords.

• A guy who can play guitar, or any other instrument. Not that there's anything wrong with singing, but I prefer instrumentalists.

• Guy who can sing!

• A guy who can plAY A GUITAR.

• Which guy is attractive?

• I don't know probably both are equally amazing and if he can play guitar we can make a band cause i play the drums woot!

• Both are hot to me. I play a few instruments so, it's always a plus when a guy does too. I also love when a guy can sing. I will listen to him all day. Plays guitar and, sings? Well, 😍😍

• i prefer someone who can sing and play guitar so we'd be able to sing and jam together:)

• To me I think both. I am falling for a guy who can do both and I think it is awesome if someone has a talent like that. I can only sing and I am learning to play Piano. Next I want to learn guitar.

• Guy who can sing :)

We can goof around with the guitar

• Learning how to play the guitar is a thing anybody can do. Singing is a pure talent and can be adjusted. Playing the guitar in front of audiences you get used to. It takes time to sing in front of audiences.

• Yeah I agree with you to a certain extent. I can sing (or at least think I can xD) but it comes easy to me with little effort. Learning the guitar on the other hand is a skill which atm I do not have... and for me its not something anyone can do in my opinion its a lot harder than singing.

• neither theyre both so gay

but slash is sexy AF not gonna lie... he has an IDGAF attitude

• A guy that combines these two can make my heart melt like ice-cream. If I had to pick, sing.

• I prefer the guitar guy.

• Def. a guy who can sing.

• Holy shit is that you in your profile pic? You look really like a YouTube I know xD

• yus x) but i'm not a youtuber

• That is mad xD you look soooo like Cristiana Silva on youtube in your profile pic lol i think she is Portuguese though

• I'm a little late, as usual...
    BOTH! A guy is twice hotter if he can sing and play the guitar. That's why I find Paul Banks sooooo hot
    matablog.matadorrecords.com/.../...l_banks_232.jpg

• Both are hot! But I guess if I had to choose one it would be a guy that can sing.