Do you like anime?

I love anime! I just wanted to see how many people on GaG do too!

• Yes I love it!
  • Uh, no thanks
  • Isn't anime like Pokémon or something?
    Vote C

913

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some I really like, but I tend to prefer comedies with happy endings and some of it is so dark that it can make me really depressed to watch some of them.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Oshikuru: Demon Samurai!!!
    It's my long-time favorite!

• I have nothing against anime itself but I'm not a fan of japanese culture.

• Yes, I love it!

• Not really no.. the only anime I like is Archer.. many people don't think that's anime..

• I love anime! Albeit a lot of it nowadays is crap... I miss the old days of anime when writers and artists actually put effort to make a good story rather than just using fan-service to appease audiences.

• I like it.

• I love anime i m writing drawing out my anime as we speak

• I don't like it personally but I don't care if other people loke it. A Girl I like is into it so it's really not a big deal for me either way

• Love me some animu watch it every Friday

• No it's only for young teenaged girls

• Oh, sir you make me laugh. Well I am a young teenage girl so I guess it doesn't really matter

• Yeah that's why you like it ;P

• http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg I don't like it personally, but I don't care if other people like it.

• The only thing I watched was Black Butler coz I had a girlfriend who was into it. That was good, but I never liked any of the others.

What Girls Said 9