I see an ugly person when I look in the mirror but other people tell me I'm attractive?

I'm genuinely confused. Should I listen to myself or other people?

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• You are probably attractive and don't realise you are. The good thing with women like this is that they also usually do not have a stuck up attitude either. Trust me us men get sick of women with bad attitudes just like you women get sick of men with bad attitudes. I think you should listen to other people because I bet your pretty. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• We are our harshest critics, I look in the mirror and see scars, but I get a number every now and then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would listen to other people - We tend to be our own harshest critics.

0|0
    0|0
  • then your ugly. What more do you want?

You didn't post a picture so how can we know.

this question is ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should listen to yourself.

0|1
    0|0
  • if these people are random people who aren't just trying to bring up your self esteem, I would believe them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i dont know what you look like. But i am sure you are degrading you self because you are beautiful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Then don't worry about it or show picture! haha

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Other people help you gage where you are on the attractive scale. For example santa clause doesn't exist but one out of a 100 people believes he does making that one weird and crazy now reverse it then all of a sudden santa clause is real and any few people compared to the 100 people that don't believe it is crazy. So you are attractive but have low self esteem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Other people because your brain likes to trick you. Which I think that happens to everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same happens to me. I was told I have low self-steem.

0|0
    0|0