Girls, would you break up with your boyfriend if he shared details about your sex with his friends?

my boyfriend says that he doesn't tell his friends about our imtimate moments but I don't fully believe him. After all, those are his best friends, I'm sure he's said a few things here and there. Should I be upset about this?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It would depend on the way he talks about it I guess.. If he talked about me like some random prize or object, Yes.
    But I don't know if it would be more of the asking advice kind of talking about it with friends, a lot of girls do that as well right? ._. But before any big decision I would talk to him about it at least.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 20

• you do not have evidence that he did this - so if you break up with him over suspicion then you are dumping him for having close friends and not for telling people he had sex with you.

• My boyfriend shares our sex life with his roommate. But it was something his roommate started, and now it is just something they do. It doesn't really bother me. Now if I sent myself a sexy picture to him and he showed it to his friends (which is what his friends do to their gfs pics) then I would be pissed. But I told him if he ever does that I would probably break up with him. But that is why I only send him sexy pics on snap chat.

• I wouldn't break up with him. If he bragged about it like it was a conquest, I would, but if he just made little jokes or talked about it in a non-derogatory way, I'd be fine with it.

• No, that's normal for many guys.

But I'd tell him to tone it the fuck down.

• I think all guys talk about having sex with their friends its nothing to get mad about.

• I think you should be upset but only if you have proof that he's doing it. He says that he hasn't. Have you told your best friends details about your sex life? If you haven't, then you have no reason to not trust him.

• I wouldn't really care that much. I share stuff like that with my friends too

• Have you ever told any of your friends anything about your sex life?

• No. I wouldn't. If it bothers you, just reiterate that you wouldn't want his friends to know.

I don't understand the big deal though. That seems to be an insecure issue that YOU need to deal with.

• If he's bragging about your time in bed I'd be pretty proud lol I know my boyfriend loves making his friends jealous and I am happy to help lol

• I wouldn't break up with him. I would just ask him to stop. Tell him u want to keep things like that private because it makes u uncomfortable for him to do that. If he respects u then he will stop.

• I'd take it as a compliment I got nothing to be ashamed of. If your uncomfortable talk to him but don't end things it was prob just a mistake

• yes if I want to keep it between us he should respect that by not keeping it to himself he is not respecting my wishes therefore not me.

• i wouldn't care

• yes and no cuz guys are going to brag here n there so you have to kinda be prepared for it

• I wouldn't be hell my husband tells his coworkers he has told his brothers and he has told his friends so what it doesn't bother me I'm comfortable in my skin and I know hey I did a good job he is just bragging

• Maybe not break up at first I'd at least confront him about it and say I don't appreciate that. and if after that he still did and it made me uncomfortable then maybe I would.

• No. One, you don't have the evidence and two, even if he did, what's the big deal?

• I would. There are things that I would like to keep private. I mean, if he says that he had awesome sex is one thing but a whole different thing if he shares details.

• I really wouldn't care.