Are you more likely to respond to a named person than anon?

Basically would you reply to a poster more frequently if they weren't anonymous just wondering.

• Yes it matters.
  • Nay it mattereth not.
  • Life is too short to answer dis' shtoof.

Most Helpful Girl

• No , I am here to help. It makes no difference if I could see the persons name or not.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes I am because anonymous users attack you when you disagree with them but identifiable users usually leave you alone.

• That is fair. It can be where the douche bags thrive

• It really makes no difference to me.

• I think I reply to anons more actually.

• Tha'ts fair. And look I am replying to yew!

• I don't really think that's fair, but whatever. Also, I am not worthy, but thanks.

• Haha its gonna be okay meh child. Rainbows, Unicorns and other magic shit like that.

• Doesn't matter to me, if I find the question interesting, I'll answer it either way.

• Oh I meant like if you asked a question would you reply to anon users as often as named, when they answered your question?

What Guys Said 2

• mostly yeah

• Yep, Answering Anonymous people feels like I'm taking a computer generated survey. It also helps with a real picture instead of a Avatar

• Yay for pictures and people! Sorry mine isn't a human haha

• lol WHAT, I thought that was your eye. still better than some stupid cartoon avatar haha