Is There Some Way (Some Exercise or Something) To Grow Taller?

I'm 5'3,5" :( and I wanna be taller and you know what.. I'm just tires of wearing heels. They suck, I admit it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tie your feet to the ceiling and sleep upside down?

Honestly just take what you get and make it work. I look like a little kid with a high pitched voice. I think I should be more manly but I look cute so I play cute it makes life easier for me and I try to use it to my advantage.

What Guys Said 9

• Nope it's impossible to increase your height through exercising, that is not even remotely how it works anyway. Either your going to stay around the size you are now or you are going to have a growth spurt around the time you reach 18, give it time your body is not done growing quite yet. Besides the only actual way to forceful make you taller is using a torture devise known as the rack and that is not an option lol.

• Too late. By your age the growth has likely stopped.
    If you had asked that question when you were 12, your parents could have spent a lot of money having you pumped with human growth hormone.
    That is not without significant risks, but some people are willing to take those risks.

• Rejoice in who you are. I don't think there's much you can do. You might try inversion

• yeah... do stretches i guess :)

• Drink milk. Do 200 wall balls. Run 5 miles. Do every leg stretch you can find. Do 20 pull ups a day. Rowing machine for 15 minutes a day. Run a couple more miles. In about 6 months, you won't notice any difference in your height, because you can't change that. But you'll be in good shape.

• 😍 you're small 💕

• If you are under the age of 15-16 yes, its human growth hormone. you would be injected with it by a doctor multiple times through the trial

• Eat your vegetables

• I'm not saying you will actually grow, but try hanging from a pull up bar for three sets of 30 secs. each, three days a week. Stand on a box or platform first, lowering yourself gently until you comfortably reach full extension.

What Girls Said 5

• If you sleep in COMPLETE darkness by covering the rims of the windows and the light from underneath the bed - you can grow an extra 2 inches. Also if you drink lots of milk and sleep well and avoid stressing yourself out you can grow taller.

• being a tall girl myself.. i don't think it's good when you're taller. not much taller dress and the sleeve is always shorter for us to buy the ready-made clothes in the store. we can't wear heels, and all our foot size mostly available in high heels.. -__-"

• sadly no there isn't :( but u might could still grow taller since ur 16.

• lol i dont think so or i'd be first in line... i dont want to be 5'1 1/2

• I don't know any but try wearing vertical stripes with your clothes?