Im pregnant, but I dont want to tell my ex-boyfriend/fwb (sort of). Is it normal to not want to tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• better tell... before he finds out!

What Guys Said 6

• I have no idea whether or not it is normal, I suppose it has to do with the situation. That said you do have a moral obligation to tell him.

• Sometimes if baby conceived in not the best circumstances that is a normal reaction.

• if you don't tell him don't be looking for child support money years later

• You have to tell him. He has the right to know

• completely normal, but you're also going to have to do it at some point regardless unfortunately

• if you dont want to tell him thats up to you

What Girls Said 3

• It's normal to not want to, but communication is important. Particularly if you're planning on keeping the child. If not, well things become more difficult there in regards to rights -- but at least have someone with you that you trust to support you present.

• Do you want him to pay child support? But also be aware he might fight for custody if he thinks he wants to be a father.

• If he's the father, you should tell him.

• The rest disappeared. Here.

It's a normal reaction if you don't want to ever talk to him again. But he has the right to know that you're pregnant by him, especially if you plan on keeping the baby.