Why does isil terrorists kill women and children? What god do they follow that is ok with that?

1|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Because they're all fucked in the mind man. It's a sick world we live in

0|1
    0|0
  • They don't discriminate against gender or age?

What are you looking for? They're just bad people

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre crazy

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes they are crazy. I wonder how many of them think they will live to 35yrs?

What Guys Said 8

• Well, they're following the quran.
    If anyone think the quran only preach pace nad prosperity, you're wrong. It's a nice mix of hate, love, violence, and peace.
    Bottom line; they can quite easily justify it acording tho the quran. It all just depends on how you chose o understand it, and they've decided to follow the part about "holy war"

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not as much about God as either 1) having been severely indoctrinated for a lifetime, and already being on the crazy side independent of indoctrination, or 2) finding the sense of purpose and the strict discipline of ISIL attractive after a lifetime of meaningless living.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same god that we have on our dollar bill, the eye of the devil.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont know about that but i know i can go to the store with realative safety, and when i get back home there is a great chance my family will be alive

• You asked what God was honored and it is the same god as is printed on the face of the dollar bill. Lucifer is the god of the dollar and the god of terrorist. Prove it wrong.

• Have you read the Quran? It's pretty violent.

Also, murdering a man is no less bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • their funded by America.

Their pushing for another 9/11 attack or something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are freaks. That's as in-depth I will get right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • catallaxyfiles.com/files/2014/09/KKK-ISIS.jpg

Terrorists don't have a religion

0|2
    0|1
    • Don't represent I mean. They have a religion but obviously not following how it should be followed.

• Well, actually, the KKK did have a huge amount of support in the Southern USA. If it hadn't, it would have been stopped very quickly. Therefore, the KKK was representative of Southern US Protestant Christianity. The same could be said of the Islamic State and Sunni Islam. None of the KKK's practices was alien to Christianity. None of the Islamic State's practices is alien to Islam.

• I agree KKK was very representative of the general attitude Christians at that time, especially in the southern US. They were just a tad more to the right than the actual government.
      It around 6 million active members that's about 6% of the population and that's not counting the people who supported them but weren't actively involved

It's a good comparison, both are extremist groups that nonetheless represent common attitudes and enjoy a shockingly high amount of support from the general population

• Because durka durka god tells them so in their filthy religious text.

3|0
    0|1