Girls, Ladies: You don't date outside your race because?

Please dicuss or vote or both.

• Mom and Dad told me
    7% (3)
  • Not my thing
    19% (8)
  • I just haven't done it yet.
    74% (32)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I love dating outside my race. And not that I don't love my race but i love the diversity and the ability to learn about other races and culture. I think some people are scared to do so because they're either scared or feel like they'll not fit in. It's a comfort zone thing and could be a rasicm thing ( I hope not, and don't want to think about it).

What Girls Said 22

• Why can't there be a 'see results' option on this question for people who date outside of their ethnicity.

• Guys from other races usually don't like white girls so that's like the only reason I haven't dated someone of a different race.

• I'm attracted to people of other races, but live in a predominantly white area. In my case, it's just a case of opportunity.

• Stereotypes people make... but that doesn't keep me from dating outside my race. I'd be willing to do that ;D

• I'm doing it and I love it. I know my mom would be fine with it but my dad wouldn't so I didn't tell either of them I'm dating someone.

• D: I've done it and I love it

• I already know that I'm going to date and marry outside of my race. My parents know and my mom doesn't care and my dad said that he wasn't surprised.

• What? You make it sound like every woman is like that. Race and looks don't matter to me. ^-^

• Easier to connect with same race.

• I'd be open to it, I just haven't been in the right circumstances yet:)

• I actually prefer to date other races other than white, I'm not sure why you think women only date inside their race.

• I know a lot do but not every single women or girl on Earth. Those are the ones I'm mainly trying to get to answer.

• um I would?
    good question if you date someone for their personality and not their looks why wouldn't you?

• religion and culture issues mostly

• I do date outside my race. I'm doing it now

• Haven't dated yet but I know I will date outside my race.

• I've tried it and the difference in culture always ended up being a problem.

• im in a relationship with a guy outside my race for 4yrs now

• I never dated anyone, that's my main reason.
    I could date outside my race, but I guess I would have some problems with his family and friends.

• I haven't dated outside my race, but I'm not opposed to it. I just haven't done it. But I guess for some reason I'm more attracted to those in my race... not sure why.

• I have dated outside of my race in the past.

• Because where I come from it's rare to see a person of another race.

Now, I have a queation for you. Why do you think woman are stupid like that? It shouldn't matter what color his skin it, or hair, or any of that crap, he should make you happy, you should click, and he should be you best friend. Skin color doesn't matter.

• But I would date outside of my race.