PLEASE NO ARGUMENTS IN THE COMMENTS
- Christian37% (21)33% (19)35% (40)Vote
- Muslim12% (7)12% (7)12% (14)Vote
- Hindu0% (0)4% (2)2% (2)Vote
- Buddhist4% (2)0% (0)2% (2)Vote
- Jewish2% (1)2% (1)2% (2)Vote
- Other11% (6)9% (5)10% (11)Vote
- Athiest/Agnostic34% (20)40% (23)37% (43)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I was raised with no religion because my parents believed in giving us the choice to what we believed in instead of inflicting one of us.
I personally don't pin myself to a religion so I'm free to believe what I want. Eg, there's so much pain and hurt in the world I can't believe there is a god or many gods that could be responsible for such cruelty. But likewise sometimes I believe there is one to create such beautiful places on the world.
I believe in heaven and hell - my brother died when my mum was 4 months pregnant with me and he was almost 5 years old. I can't believe he is just gone, nowhere, a skeleton and nothing more. I believe he is in heaven being looked after by god. But being brutally honest that is the only thing I believe in day to day without change.1