Are you happy with your age?

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I'm 19, so yes, but since I'm in the US now, I'd rather be 21 though.

0|1
    0|0
    • 21 is a good age

• @hypno-trip I bet it is, since you're now able to enter any place without restrictions. Now I can barely get in a club, go to some parties, or go to a bar cause I'm not 21, so I feel that once you reach 21 is when you actually start living the fun live (at least in the US, if I were in Europe I wouldn't complain about this).

• Yea... I also felt mentally more grown up then but that is just me.

• Wish I was 21, being older than that has no use in life

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to remain young.. I'm already turning 27...

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be at least twenty eight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, sure.👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • yea I'm young af

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Last semester I always got " you're so young" and it didn't make me sad or anything but I got tired of hearing it all the time. I'm 19 by the way lol. Anyways, if there's any age I want to be is 22, because I'll be applying to med school and I am very excited about that. I'm content with my age because I'm currently learning to live in the moment and love and treasure every year of my life. And enjoy while i am still young. You can only be young for so long lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Luckily 18 is the legal age here, it wouldn't make a difference if I were 3 years older :D

1|1
    0|0
  • Let me be 21 so I can have more job options and the ability to go to a bar, not for drinking, I just want to do karaoke please :D

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, I'm a grasshopper.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i'm good with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Still young and realized the mistakes I have done and what I need to develop my character.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • so far I am

0|0
    0|0