What's the difference between confidence and arrogance. ?

What's the difference. ? Do you consider it the same thing. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence is when you accept who you are and let no one put you down. When you're proud of who you are, but you remain humble.
    Arrogance is when you lose that humbleness, when your confidence is too high you believe you're better than others.

What Guys Said 8

• Confidence is being humble even tho capable.

Arrogance is the lack of humility even tho he might be as capable as the one who is confident without being arrogant.

9buz.com/.../...y_think_im_boasting_2013-10-07.jpg

• Situation: talking to a girl
    confidence: hi, how you doing, couldn't help but notice you.

arrogance: hi, how you doing, I know you want me, just take down my number already, before I change my mind,

• Confidence is the ability to feel like and know you can do something but you're respectful about it

Arrogance is knowing you can do something and often overestimating yourself as well as being kind of jerk about it.

• I think it's the fine line between thinking you're good enough and thinking you're better than the rest...

• confidence is when you know your limits, arrogance is when you don't but think you know everybody else's limits

• Its like...
    Arrogance
    ------------
    Confidence is here its a small diff.. Between them one who possesive confidence can be arrogant bt on the other hand the one posses the arrogance might not have that much of confidence.

• No arrogance is being at a level of of cockyness that can get you in trouble. Confidence is being cocky as well but at a normal or minimal pace.

• Confidence is having faith in yourself. Arrogance is a smug pride in yourself

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think they're the same
    confidence is when someone feels good in his/her skin and arrogance is when someone thinks that he/she is way better than anybody else and think that they're superior
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/55151427.jpg

• It's almost the same thing! But aggrogant people come off as annoying