Thoughts on socio/psychopaths?

For those who don't know the difference, http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/sociopath-psychopath-difference

To me they're not people, only failures of human beings. They're manipulative, brain-damaged shells who would be perfectly fine with ruining the lives of others for their own personal gain.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree they are the scum of the Earth

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Well an estimated 4% of the population has a sociopathic personality disorder yet we definitely don't have 4% of the population becoming serial killers or burglars. It's a personality disorder like borderline, narcissistic, histrionic, etc. but if properly treated it does not pose a threat to the general population.

What Guys Said 4

• yes i agree with you totally
    they are disgusting in the way they behave to ensure personal gain...

• I'll be a little fair, it's really not their fault that they're like that. They literally are brain-damaged.

Of course, that doesn't make their behavior and actions any less wrong.

• Technically, it isn't their own fault though. It's because their parents and everyone around them were abusive and horrible people from lower ages, so the proper parts that would make us "moral" beings never had the chance to develop.

• They both are the kind of people that should be in American prison systems.
    I absolutely despise sociopaths because of personal experience and avoid them as much as I can. I imagine I feel the same for psychopaths.

• Okay, but they are born that way. We are what we are.