How do I stay up for 30 hours?

I'm trying to fix my sleeping schedule because it's just awful right now and sort of contributing to my depression.
Last time I slept was at 4PM, I think. I'm already 17-18 hours through it and I've got 12 hours to go (If my calculations are correct). Do you have any technniques to keeping myself awake?

Most Helpful Girl

• Avoid carbs that will make you crash and opt for veggies and protein. Go for things that can keep you up. Video games, youtube, etc... are all good choices. If you feel like you're falling asleep you can try going for a walk outside to wake you up and bring up your body temperature.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to the idiot that suggested caffeine. Instead, try hanging out with friends, play with your video games, walk your dog, run etc.

What Girls Said 2

• Get into a good book or a video game or a box set, take a shower then go for a walk. Don't take a shower and sit round the house though, you'll get real sleepy.

• Drink coffee/caffeine

What Guys Said 1

• Freeze water. have more adrenalina