Have you ever forgotten your bank card pin number while at a cashier?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a few panicky moments with my credit card because I don't use it that much but always remember in the end

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Nope; it's been the same since I was about 12 so I know it by now haha. When I first got it I thought i'd never remember, but it's easier than I thought :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Because it's my pin for everything.
    But now they have the tap feature which makes it sooooo much easier to forget.

1|0
    0|0
  • It definitely has happened. I usually get the digits muddled up with the safe pin I have at home. Just bloody number sequences everywhere lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Happened to me just a week ago actually. I've been using contactless payment for so long that I just forgot it completely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I got the numbers mixed up. But then I told her to wait for a second to check my PIN which I saved on my phone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't pay with a debit card. I rather use my credit card.
    Rewards, and if someone steals my debit card info it's a painful process to get your money back. If someone steals my cc info I can just report it and they'll close the account.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I remember all my PINs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it did happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have so many different codes and pins to remember in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I forgot yout moms numbers was totally going to call her. Sometimes I remember the old pin but forget the new it sucks balls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I did once nd i managed to block my atm card hahah that was a lesson indeed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I put in the wrong number twice by mistake once, was embarassing

0|0
    0|0