Anyone noticing a great deal of feminists on this site just blocking everything that doesn't agree with them?

Especially the mytakes, just blocking everything...

• Yes, but only a little bit.
  • No, not a great deal.
  • Yes, a great deal. Feminists seem intentionally obtuse.
  • No, shut up you misogynistic pig! Leave me and my projected insecurities alone!

Most Helpful Guy

• Blocking comments just shows how weak your argument is.

What Girls Said 11

• Why would I want to continue to see content or people I dislike? I blocked the how do i look topic because I hate when people fish for compliments. I blocked sexual health and sexual behaviour because it's full of creeps who only want to hit on/stalk you.

• Oh and dudes block me all the time. One dude blocked me for not letting him send me a dick pic. One dude blocked me for not accepting his insincere apology. One dude blocked me for reporting his questions about women peeing. So whatevs bro.

• I can't say I have noticed that...

• I haven't been on this site long enough to really notice... but it happens in real life often enough that I could agree on principle, lol.

• Can't say that I've taken notice. I'm not aware of who blocks who.

• I can't say that I've taken much, if any at all, notice.

• I don't see many female feminist posts. The majority are men.

• I'm a feminist and I've never blocked anyone on anything in my life

• Feminism is like fire, if you don't know how to handle it, it will consume you. That's why I prefer to not have opinion about it, I just like to watch how it drains itself, slowly.

• People tend to block things when they have zero comeback, and that's generally because they have zero idea what they're talking about.

• can't say that I have

• There are also lots of douchebag guys ans those desperate whining guys who wonder why girls don't want them that block people who disagree with them.

So it's not just feminists. This site is full of butthurt people who also have no sense of humour. Girls and guys.

What Guys Said 11

• The key to enjoying this website is to not talk to anyone. That's how I've stayed here for so long.

• Honestly haven't noticed it.

• I've seen it happen, but the most rabid perpetrator of that has left like 5 days ago.

• Lol yea. I was offering very sound, reasonable advice and she got all bitchy. When I went to go explain more, I found I was blocked.

• I'm neutral with feminists, so I don't really care as much

• I, didn't notice that.. but i have been blocked by some female gadgets for no reason... which is really immature...

I think if that's the way feminist behave then they are sore losers!!

• i notice more with anons.

You state an opinion and they block you. Despite not asking to be blocked.

• Yep Esplorare and Inamorata but I'm a good guy stop blocking me

• It goes both ways.

• A lot of stuff seem to disappear. Feminists? Possibly.

• There are a lot of man hating feminists that come on here, but they typically come off more like trolls than anything else. Blocking you is the last thing they want since they are looking for a fight. Those are the ones I typically block first.

If you are talking about the type of feminist that mistakenly thinks feminism is 100% positive all the time and that any attempt to correct it when it is out of line is an attack on all women, then there are a few that will block or harass you for that.

The rest of the "feminists" on here I don't even consider feminists but rather egalitarians that are mistakenly calling themselves feminists. This group does tend to get butt hurt if you speak out against feminism, as they can't comprehend that feminism doesn't mean equal. I haven't been blocked by any in this group before. Instead they won't shut up trying to educate me about what "real feminism" is about.

It is easy to piss off any of these groups simply by stating I am for equality and not for feminism. So I learned not to talk about feminism unless I am anonymous. That cuts down on the blocking and the harassment.