Am I the only one who isn't on the chick180 bandwagon?

Yeah I've seen her around, she was honest but am I seriously the one dude who didn't find her hot? I'm not bashing the girl and I know she had a lot of fans but really? The hottest girl on gag?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, I agree with you.

I thought @Chick180 was cute, I won't disagree there but I thought she was very well overrated by her looks. She was thin, which is fine but I prefer curvy girls. I thought her face was cute but I've seen better, one example speaking of is @Hourglass17 but she rarely gets on anymore. I think she has one of the cutest faces on GAG.

But after all, we don't even know if the girl in the photo was truly her, right? I know that can be said about anyone on the internet but still... it's something to think about.

• I like how I get a down-vote, for something that is 100 percent opinion. I can understand giving down votes for not using factual support or saying something ignorant but this was strictly opinion.

• Why are you so obsessed with her?

What Girls Said 23

• Pretty funny that you're under Anonymous talking about who you think isn't that hot. Why don't you post a picture of yourself and let us tell you if we think you're hot enough to us.

• BURN!!! :D

• "I do have a picture yet that's the great thing about gag. You have the option to be a little bitch and hide behind Anonymous while I talk shit about how someone else isn't that hot to me. Move along"

I fixed that for you.

• Thanks bitch

• Everyone knows I'm the hottest girl on gag. I mean come on guys, let's be serious

• didn't she only have like 1 picture? lol

• Oh, just shut up. It's making you look so pathetic.

• I like how everyone waits for people to leave and then they start to talk about them. Bet none of them would say this to her face...

• @RainbowFanGirl Exactly! So many people suddenly have wings now. What losers.

• Exactly that. He waits until she leaves then post an Anonymous question judging her looks without the fear of the same consequences happening to him. Grow a pair, post under your real account name, post while she's still here and at least has the opportunity to tell you to go fuck yourself lol

• she's cool.

• What the fuck is your problem? Get over it already, loser.

• Saying "Im not bashing the girl" and then continue to bash her, is like saying "Im not racist, but I feel like black people are inferior to me"

• @ShaeNielson you're becoming one of my favorite posters now lol

• Honey, you're 7 years older than me tops, calm down ;)
      You hurting my feeling? You're the one who reported my ass, because your whiney ass can't deal with my "little teenage feelings?" Poor you, don't be scared, Im not gonna bite.

• What bandwagon? She and I are cool. And yes she's a pretty girl but I don't think she had fans. I don't think anyone on here has fans.

• Ummm who cares?

• I feel the same with your "baby goat" comments trust me

• Why is everyone suddenly talking about her now that she's gone?

• They were talking about her when she was here

• Oh yeah, she had lots of questions about her. She was my friend though. Guess she got tired of it.

• i m tired of seeing this chick180 username.. can anyone tell who was she?

• So many talking shit about her now after she's gone, pfft...

• I'm not bothered. I'm bothered by intelligence of answers, not size of rack.

• don't know her

• Never heard about her until she left but lots of people say she was a catfish so they probably did use a picture of a hot girl? Eh no idea

• she wasn't a catfish.

• I sense cincinnatiredsfan does indeed hate her or something.

• @CincinnatiRedsfan you're acting like a creep now. Seems like you're obsessed with her.

• I've never even heard of her, is she famous on gag or what?

• She was a Guru level GaGer who used to give blunt, honest and many times rude opinions.

• @MissNaila She was more than like a "catfish" but I seriously think I'm the only person to realize that.

• What's that

• I don't even know who that is.

• I thought girls eat guys was known as the hottest or someone else, everyone has different preferences, that's common sense.

• i didn't see her there but heard a lot about that girl.. who is she?

• She was a Guru level GaGer who always put up pictures with duck face. A lot of guys here used to hit on her.

• @dudegrt09 From what I saw, she only posted two different photos and I highly suspect she was a "Catfish."

• haha yeah don't know about that, I only saw her profile once where she had a message that she always make a duckface while posing for pictures.

• It's funny how all the GaG guys seem to fall for the catfishes on here. She was one.

• She was nice to me, I don't know.

• im not either.

• Never knew she was so popular, tbh.

What Guys Said 41

• She was hot, but not the hottest. I never talked much with her, and when I did, she was pretty boring, so I don't really care that she's gone. She was a good member cause she answered honestly, but I'm not gonna miss her.

• Nah mate, you're not the only one.

Despite her attractiveness, her personality seems very dull to me.

She's avs overall. I've came across better.

• I agree she was hot but found her to be too much of herself. But the amount of GaGers that are still giving her attention explains her attitude.

• Literally don't care at all. People come and go all the time. That's life.

I don't mean to sound blunt, that's just how it is. 😂

• It's funny watching all those whiney anons making a big deal out of user that left. 😂

If you ask me, I thought she was funny in most of her opinions. But it's sad how some people value certain GAG users for their looks and not their contributions to this site... People come and go, that's just life.

• Lots of good looking women on GaG - In fairness I thought she was one of them.

• Couldn't really tell if that was really her in the pic or not, didn't help that it was the only one she used either.

• misscoffeehead was probably the honest girl on gag

• hottest*

• I haven't been here that long so I can't say but I have yet to see any girl who wows me

• Oh I agree, there not any supermodels but compared to the rest coffee was attractive. There's also a few who are "beautiful" but not "hot"

• those guys in the bandwagon need to drown their sorrows

• @chick180 is always pulling ze infamous duck face tho.

• I've seen her before, and I admit that she is very beautiful, but I'm more interested in @psychobarbiex / @slowdyingflower. She called me "fucking hot" . Also, she's 5'11 so I'm like "yesssss " . ( If you see this once you've activated your profile again, let me know, I'd like to get to know you provided you don't mind ) :)

• No you're not the only one... Yes she is hot but I wouldn't say hottest. She was entertaining and actually argues with people instead of ignoring em.

• i'd give her a hug personally <3

• I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other about her appearance.

She seemed to be a legit poster.

• No you're not the only one, but she was really nice to the people she actually likes

• nice looking girl, was quite feisty with the posts on things i have posted, which isn't a bad thing...

• I liked @chick180
    She and I had no problems.

Sucks that she closed her account.

• Who is she? Never heard of her.

• I still have no idea who this woman is.

• I don't want to sound mean but I agree with you. Well actually I do think she looks good yea...

• Just not way above everyone else

• If you are asking a specific question about her then I think you are in her bandwagon.

• The bandwagon of being the hottest girl and following her around. Never spoke to the chick. Only seen her around and never knew why she was so popular

• and yes I think you're the only dude who didn't find her hot.

• Nah there's others here who didn't as well but thanks bro

• This is how i see it. People come and go on here. She was a great answerer of our questions. But, sometimes people need to take breaks away.

• I'm not on any bandwagon. I don't understand why people care, it's just GAG.

• I don't know what a chick180 is but I feel like I missed something here.

• I agree she's cute, but she wasn't mega hot... now that lissy girl she's the hottest gager

• chick180 wasn't all that, she's not bad looking that is all

• Horaay thank u...

• I think she's the hottest GaGer in her age range... does that count? Cause I also find this 30 year old GaGer extremely hot as well, like a hot mature woman...

• No idea who she was or why people here worship these users

• I've seen her around lol

• I've fapped to many girls pics on here. Hers wasn't one of them

• I like chocolate

• i had doubts that is all i can say

• I am not on her band wagon. I normally don't even look at peoples pictures so I don't even know if she was hot or not. At this point I assume most of the people on here are using a Photoshopped pic, or the pic of someone else. As such I see no reason to fall for anyone here based on how I think they look.

I just know people by their user names and types of opinions. If I am on any bandwagon it would be for the women that are nicer and give helpful advice. Those are the women that I enjoy hearing from.

• More from Guys
    11