So what's with everyone mourning all of the GAG users who left?

I know, I like the sense of community on this site but isn't it enough with the popularity thing? Isn't that the reason why so many people left? I think there are still plenty valuable users as it is...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's because half of them were very active users that were "hot." But I agree with you. Of all the people I've seen listed that left, only one gave really good opinions that added something to here.

• I agree. I still really like and enjoy many of the people here. It's why I'm not going anywhere soon.

• I don't know... it is almost as if a major leader died.
    Like Martin Luther King Jr or Barack Obama

• Because quite a few of them were my friends, and I didn't get contact info from all of them before they left. (It was fixed after they left, but it was still startling before I finally did receive contact info)

• What you got their contact info! Lucky! I haven't been on before anyone left so I never could. They'd leave before id come back on :/

• @NateInAk yeah he left tonight.

• I am surprised though, had no idea there were so many. And you're right if so many of them were your friends.

• http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg i wonder the same thing. if as if someone famous died.

• I'm indifferent honestly. I mean I liked some that left, as in I'll miss their opinions but I am not mourning that they left. They got real life stuff to do or just don't want to be here anymore, not my business.

• they were nice...

• No other reason other that some were hot and loud.

What Guys Said 12

• yeah man but some users like harakiri or kheserthorpe or chick180 were reaaaaaally popular around here u know...

• yeah i agree
    Its ok to feel a bit sad about someone leaving the community but it seems as though
    people are thinking its the end of GaG or something lol

• I haven't seen mourning in a while

• I only really miss kheserthorpe...

• For me it was cause most of them were more entertaining to me.

• Lol it has nothing to do with popularity we just miss the people and what they brought to the site.

• I didn't know anyone anyway, but it's really off-putting seeing the same type of questions all the time over who's most popular or something like that.

• But I connected and actually got to know most of the people that left, so that's why I mourn

• To me GAG is not a popularity contest. We're all people who post questions and answer others. Though everyone has GAGers we like/dislike. We are all still a community.

• if you are active and high xper rank then you are by default popular

• i don't care... i think many of them were a bit full of themselves.

• People on here don't see value in anything but profile pics and excessive activeness.

• Harakiri and chick180 were chicks with profile pics of themselves. They also were sarcastic. Both of these people on here like. How sad they can't get real women in the real world so they kiss up to the ones on here. It's amusing to me.