How many of you play video games?

just wanted to know ♥ if yes then what games do you like most?

0|0
4|18

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoy them from time to time.

Beyond Earth.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Yes. Aside from the rock band games on xb360 I am a strictly PC gamer. Presently I play killing floor 2, Mechwarrior online, torchlight 2, and hatred.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Hardcore gamer.

1|0
    0|0
  • currently not, but i'm plannin 2 start again next week

1|0
    0|0
  • Its exam period now so I will be starting again in 2 weeks. Im gonna try dungeons and dragons online.. league of legends.. rpgs aactually

1|0
    0|0
  • Hells yes. Currently wrapped up in the Souls series and BloodBorne. Looking forward to Fallout 4 as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally call of duty or sports games. I've been mainly playing banjo kazooie and banjo tooie over the last half year. It's an old Nintendo game from like 1998 and 2000 I think

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to play a lot more but my friends grew out of them, so I kinda stopped too :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I have AC Unity, GTA V, Minecraft (just got it)

I play on xbox one, if anyone wants to add me message me on here, u can come check out my world in minecraft and I like seeing what other people have made too

I'm also good at GTA mission/heists

1|0
    0|0
    • fist bump for AC :D i have ps ew

• Show All
    • yeah i play multiplayer on PS too, but you must have wifi connection to do this

• yeah I liked exploring paris in AC Unity, and it was fun to do co-op missions, like my fav one is stealing the painting

• I used to but Law school keeps me busy these days. Last game I played was Max Payne 3 I guess. Also big fan of Call of Duty series. I'm thinking of buying GTA V next.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't touched a controller in months now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped playing video games when I was like 17

1|0
    0|0
  • If its just games I play at the moment and not my favourite over time Call of Duty is the main game but I do love LEGO games but my fucking LEGO Harry Potter keeps freezing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to quite a bit

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I play them sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare, NHL 15 and GTA 5 on the Xbox One :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah I play COD, BF3, MKX, Injustice and GTA V

1|0
    0|0
    • i like playing BF3 too *highfive* do u like AC maybe?

• Yeah iv completed all of them and full synced every mission ahaha from number 1 all to unity

• oh wow, i guess ur good at it! do u have ps so i can add you :D

• GTA V. FIFA. Modern Warfare.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like lots of games but I play minecraft and gmod the most because they are games that all of my friends have. But sometimes I just watch my brother play xbox then just turn on a controller and join the game not even knowing the full story line.

1|0
    0|0
  • i haven't since i was a teen

1|0
    0|0
  • Fallout games.

1|0
    0|0