I'm done with America. What country would be best for me?

I'm not the only one that noticed this?

-The most very feminine American women like very very tall much more masculine men
-Fit American women like even tall ripped guys
-Fat American women like even bigger men (The ones that date smaller guys are normally bitter and belittles her tiny husband.)
-The average American female likes a tall guy that at least has a big body frame.
-Most American black women like ripped guys, very ripped guys, thugs, badboys, jerks... or a rich macho guy

Is this just an American thing? It's seriously getting hard as hell to compete in America when 99% of men here are freaking tall monster giants with insanely big body massive. Are some men better off leaving America land of giants?

Which country can I move to where the men aren't giants like Americans? Women in America have no incentive to date shorter thinner guys when they got tons and tons of hot tall ripped super confident guys with good genes hitting on them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• So you're actually upset that fit people like other fit people and fat people like other fat people?

Well there's bad news for you. Height is attractive in men all over the world. What's different is average height, so I suggest you find a country with low average heights and you will apear taller in comparison

• So... You want to leave America because you can't get a date?

• face is what's important physically

• In other countries you will still not fit into the women's ideals of beauty.

• No country will suit your need because you through blame on why you're single & can't get a date on everything except yourself. There are short skinny guys in happy relationships, don't be so cynical.

• move to Europe .

What Guys Said 13

• oh good thing I read the description. I thought you meant in general, job, living conditions, etc. lol. but your problem is your dating life.

well if you don't fit that description then literally try any other country.

• China, Japan, Korea, Vietnam...

• then go 2 japan

• Lol, you do know there are tons of other perk of being in that nation. And tons of outsider's wish to manage a green card.

• Thank you because I'm laughing.

• Antarctica

• To quote Lee Evans: "You sad twat."

• hahahhah

move to the Congo you would fit in well with the pygmies

• Maybe anywhere in East Asia

• Honestly, women in general have always liked taller men. It's nothing new today.

• Wait... you're a guy?

• How can you be sure which kind of woman likes whatever kind of man?
    Have you met and extensively interviewed them on their preferences?

I think america is "filled with giants" because masculinity is important over there.

• come to eastern Europe . you'll hit the jackpot here. america is a nuthouse. id never go to live there... .