Poll: Do you think modern pop music (post 2010) sucks?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot sucks but there is some good. I think people tend to like the music that they grew up with. I grew up in the 90s and listening to most of the 90s rock bands and then the early 2000s. I still like some modern rock music. I still prefer the stuff I used to listen to.

What Girls Said 1

• Gosh I hate when people say today's generation of music sucks. Mainstream music, yeah, pretty much. There are good artist out there still. Hard to find, but still out there.

• It does say "pop music" in the question title

• I know that. I didn't feel the need to put "pop" in front of all the times I said music. Apologizes for misunderstandings.

• The reason I said so was because you said that you hate it when people say today's generation of music sucks. The asker did not say that.

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant.

What Guys Said 7

• not only pop...

• Some does, some doesn't. A bit like all pop music of all eras.

• That would be a slight understatement.

• Yes, the artist might be talented, but wasting it on mainstream appeal and making meaningless music.

• Yes, i agree music is shit post 2010... But then some nice catchy songs from katy perry, lady gaga, flo-rida, kesha, taylor swift come along and its not so bad

• It's trash. I drive with my radio off.

• Most pop music from any time period sucks.